Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 294. (Read 352596 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
as long as people ask for 0.01 per million trading here is stupid(even 5 satoshi/1M is stupid yes) , i'm holding for an exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
If anybody wants to sell LEAF, PM me the offers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Difficulty   7.84024682
Est Next Difficulty    8.59610757 (Change in 99 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   0 minutes 54 seconds
Current Block   3502

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What's the lifespan of this coin?

If its 1 block a minute, average 500k per block, that's 30m an hour, or 720m per day.  If total coins is 21 billion,  That's around 29 days of coins ?!?

You forget that the difficulty keeps increasing??? Also, that the blocks will get smaller and smaller?

Was literally about to say that.

Reward halving interval: 60k block if you wonder.

If its 1 block a minute, average 500k per block, that's 30m an hour, or 720m per day.  If total coins is 21 billion,  That's around 29 days of coins ?!?

You forget that the difficulty keeps increasing??? Also, that the blocks will get smaller and smaller?

Was literally about to say that.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Estimated next difficulty 9.84! To DA MOON !

Oh nice!  Cheesy

Do we habe a calculator for this coin? How much can I get a day with 1 Mh/s?

is being worked on, you can see in the pool, using pool statistics how much 1MH/s is +/-

note that rewards are between 1 and 1m currently so it will not be very accurate.

Two pools two different calculations.. Is there is away to find out directly probably we can take a look at MPOS code base  Cheesy

It's a random reward so we have to put a average for it to calculate, on choiceminer I put 500,000 as the approx reward per block.

updamoon has put 1MIL i think then !! I will mine for 1 day and let you guys know lol Grin Grin

I can confirm block reward is random, 1 to 1M, average its 500k  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Estimated next difficulty 9.84! To DA MOON !
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

is being worked on, you can see in the pool, using pool statistics how much 1MH/s is +/-

note that rewards are between 1 and 1m currently so it will not be very accurate.

Two pools two different calculations.. Is there is away to find out directly probably we can take a look at MPOS code base  Cheesy

It's a random reward so we have to put a average for it to calculate, on choiceminer I put 500,000 as the approx reward per block.

updamoon has put 1MIL i think then !! I will mine for 1 day and let you guys know lol Grin Grin
Activity: 560
WTB 10-15 mln 4sat/mln
Please PM me! Smiley
Activity: 126

Why are we fighting for Cryptsy? Has the Doge boom not shown that Cryptsy can't handle traffic for ship.

They take quite a while to add anything normally, so getting in early is a must

this is pretty much a spot on statement. petition now, and leaf may get a spot on cryptsy in 3-6 weeks. coinedup on the other hand.... i've seen coins put up 24hrs within launch.

They have been messaged, at least this was a clean launch unlike some that got added early

yea. i put my vote in on both hours ago.

Two pools two different calculations.. Is there is away to find out directly probably we can take a look at MPOS code base  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

WTB LEAF at 0.035 BTC /million. PM me your offers.
Activity: 182
Thank you
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Probably around 500.000 leafs/day for 1 MH assuming  the difficulty doesn't go up too crazy.
mcg
Activity: 196

Activity: 182
Jump to: