Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 78. (Read 352594 times)

Ya
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Look at blocks 18436-18439,18443 - someone big joined for a short while.
Activity: 20
Wow, I'm 8.2% of my pools hash and 1.5% of the entire net hash?
This is getting silly.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
does anyone know this exchange? should it be added to op page?

It's new but looks great and has potential

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

it still profitable @ this diff and btc price ( which is just low now ).

i make with 3mh/s 144k leaf and current btc, leaf price... 13 usd/day

leaf is greatly undervalued atm
mcg
does anyone know this exchange? should it be added to op page?
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
EST. NEXT RETARGET    12 HOURS 9 MINUTES 53 SECONDS
(approx Mon Feb 14 8:50:44)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
thanks, now back to 3-30 coins each hour
mcg
everyone from the giveaway should now have at least 1 confirm on their amount.

sorry for the delay.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
time for some fun!

for the next 5 mins get between 100 and 1000 coins!

http://leafcoin.tk
when is the pump happening ?

Big pump is when no one expects it usually  Grin

If you're trading for a bit more coins, be careful not to be left out in the cold when train leafs Wink
mcg
+1
Walls are just part of the game, don't fall for it - if you know that, it's much easier  Wink

BTW - Don't even or a second think that the sell walls from 16 to 22 and further are strong.

Surely when the big pump happens some will cash out at safe (for them levels), but most will just move up to stay ahead of the buyers.

If there are buyers @14, you want to sell at 15, 16, 17, when you see buyers @15, expectations grow and the walls move.

That's why even for a second I'm not concerned about the loads of asks and little bids, local buy walls are just a tools, when serious buyers step in they'll just swipe through, clean up sells to a level and initiate panic buys.
Also that's why I put a lot of hash into the coin even though it may seem as there are more profitable coins - I'm just not selling, holding as it will be worth a whole lot more.

And again, why do I think this coin will grow? Obvious if you've been following at least several coins - not to mention a lot.
This is a genuine coin with an idea, great devs, and people behind it, with a lot of "watchers". It's very much undervalued right now, sooner or later this will change.

Most coins have none of it, and even some very bad ones or with a greedy 8% premine (you know which coin I'm talking about Wink risen to a pretty much ridiculous levels.

I was always saying - there's a market place for a number of coins around the bitcoin to exists, and Leaf I believe is one of these coins.
mcg
i agree, most of the sell walls are fake....

it will go to 13 when the buy of 14 has been breached.

then you will see sell orders 14, and sell "walls" at 15,16

edit: and so it happened 20:00 GMT+1.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Markets should charge part of the fee on placing the order, then part on completing.... That would then cost these fake walls money each time.
Going at 13 sat. atm

Nope, coinmarket & cryptsy going @ 14/15 if you check the history - since the panic caused by fake sell walls in the morning.
Activity: 43
Im really convinced with the superiority of this coin in near future. I did 'all in' action with my all founds a while ago (12 btc). Im 100% sure ill get at least 80% profit from my investment. Don't you all see the great potential? Scam coins like moon, lotto and many others had their proper pumps. It's obvious this coin (which is technically a lot better organised) will soon break the ceiling.

Make the best choice - buy some more Smiley
Cheers!

I do not care how good you've said , but it is always NONSENSE unless the price goes up.
Even you are just a newbie , who knows if you just want to convince others to buy your selling ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Going at 13 sat. atm
Activity: 14
I'm mining with all I've got . . . but all I've got is not so much.
Guys, mine, mine, mine!

The sooner we get through this last 47 blocks the better for everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: