Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 80. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
IMO, price will drop soon. Too strong sell walls. We need too much BTC intake to get through them. I sold 50% and hold 50%. Long run possible be good, I hope to rebuy when price drop.
We will see kgw soon, this 60 blocks will be the most hard, but then wverything will be good.

That could be as well fake sell walls, I've been watching Cryptsy whole morning and that's what is going on, trying to cause panic selling and buy low.

Sell wall 10-12BTC @ 15, buy 6BTC @14. Once the buy is down to 4BTC, it disappears along with the sell wall. Cool, we got tons @ 14, let's try again.

Sell wall 10-12BTC moves to @14, with 4BTC buy @13. Cool, now we got a lot @ 13, let's try once more.

Sell wall 10-12BTC moves to @13, with 4-5BTC buy @12.

Now some people sold @12, but clearly not as many as was hoped and the rush to sell slowed down - so, surprise surprise, sell wall 10BTC move back to 14.

Simple really, but if you don't know it and haven't got steady hands, that's where panic kicks in and most looses while smart got cheaper leafs Smiley

We're very close now to the KGW, hash will go up again and great work is done by the dev team, coin is popular, a lot of people believe in it - that's all you need for a good pump.
At current prices whales got enough to put up big walls and buy cheap, so that's what's happening.

Only question is how low/how many people will panic before buyers decide to start the pump.
Activity: 182
IMO, price will drop soon. Too strong sell walls. We need too much BTC intake to get through them. I sold 50% and hold 50%. Long run possible be good, I hope to rebuy when price drop.
We will see kgw soon, this 60 blocks will be the most hard, but then wverything will be good.
Activity: 140
Diff HIGH. Block Stuck again Sad
Activity: 182
And what about your last deal with middlecoin ?

the last 98 blocks will be big pain in gluteus maximus... We need more hashing power

Price dropped, we have a chance not to be #1 profitable, so we have a chance difficulty not to skyrocket. Furthermore, diff can jump maximum in 4x (Am I right?) so multipool will make diff - 36-40 and on second retarget - 100-120. If we will not be provitable with diff 36-40, then it disconnect and we can reach retarget much faster.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
And what about your last deal with middlecoin ?

the last 98 blocks will be big pain in gluteus maximus... We need more hashing power
mcg
Activity: 196
no, not to speed up just by a day, max 2 days.

we know what miners currently keep mining.

the multipool will join in in 14 hours.

next 240 blocks are gone in a blink of an eye.

Activity: 56
Maybe OP can hire miners to change the diff faster?
mcg
Activity: 196
how's the foundation going btw?

we have had a little setback because of the middlecoin pool.... 3 days setback.

we have been developing the foundation as well

database design is ready
user registration is ready
design is ready
some other code is ready ( projects and listed charities )

cheers
Activity: 56
Just set my laptop to mine. Basically doing charity work so please join.
Activity: 224
what's the correct n working  leafcoin.conf for the wallet upgrade?
can someone copy and paste there's in here for me and others who will need it... ty!

where your config is ...
step
1. computer name
2. appdatta
3. roaming
4. leafcoin
5. copy the config file
6. paste on forum please!

Have you tried syncing without the.conf? Works for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
coin is great I have very high hopes for only 2 reasons ...
 1. "mcg"
      you'll never meet a dev like him again EVER ...
      He goes above and beyond for all of you, myself included! I cant say enough good things about the guy!
 2. strong community,
     you guys modivate each other and new comers which improves the backbone of this coin!
     I have only ever seen such a warm community in one other coin! and its exploding in growth because of it.

That`s why I stayed even if the profit is low respects to other ALT.... but it doesn`t metter, you will se what will happen after implementation Smiley a lot of new hash Smiley

64 blocks to go....

The all of you've said is just nonsense unless the price goes up, however the reasons seem reasonable.

thanks for trolling ...
Activity: 532
when is block 18818 comming ?

EST. NEXT RETARGET   15 HOURS 39 MINUTES 8 SECONDS
(approx Mon Feb 14 1:55:00)

So a few hours after that if hash stays the same, faster if more get back on, slower if more leave
Activity: 43
 1. "mcg"
      He goes above and beyond for all of you, myself included! I cant say enough good things about the guy!
 2. strong community,
     you guys modivate each other and new comers which improves the backbone of this coin!
     I have only ever seen such a warm community in one other coin! and its exploding in growth because of it.

That`s why I stayed even if the profit is low respects to other ALT.... but it doesn`t metter, you will se what will happen after implementation Smiley a lot of new hash Smiley

64 blocks to go....

The all of you've said is just nonsense unless the price goes up, however the reasons seem reasonable.
what's the correct n working  leafcoin.conf for the wallet upgrade?
can someone copy and paste there's in here for me and others who will need it... ty!

where your config is ...
step
1. computer name
2. appdatta
3. roaming
4. leafcoin
5. copy the config file
6. paste on forum please!
don't really care about price or profit right now...
there are very few coins I mine, kinda picky!
but what I mine I do for a reason and that's I beleave it has a bright future.
therefor selling for fractions of a penny today what I can sell for a dollar in a year just seems retarded to me.
im in no rush for a profit, ill let it mature ... that's where the money is.
I did it with litecoin
I did it with peercoin
doing it now with Nxt and leafcoin
some will sell there coins in two months for the price of a car! ... that is true!
some will sell there's in a year from now for price of a home! ... that is also true!
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
guys everthing on earth needs time to grown right ?  you did not come out your mom as a adult right ?  Grin Cheesy

relax....in time , take time , feed it embrase it give love to it then it wil come to you as a big one !!

tips ? go to my projects website here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
 1. "mcg"
 2. strong community,

64 blocks to go....
Activity: 41
 1. "mcg"
 2. strong community,

+1
 1. "mcg"
 2. strong community,
Activity: 126
Come mine Leafcoin with us (already on gravity 3, obviously)

https://leaf.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
Pages:
Jump to: