Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 35158 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
POS still works, after a few months, finally came the payment. lemons are still alive Grin

It works. But no1 is buying lol. Needs to be less than 1 sat
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
POS still works, after a few months, finally came the payment. lemons are still alive Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Searching for a staking pool of LMN?
Join https://cryptohub.online/?ref=23436 and get your stakes while trading.

The project is just awesome. Coin maturity and stake maturity is fantastic. How may I buy this coins?
you are about something comrade, where it is amazing))) does not work in any way, the price in a deep hole, there are no stock exchanges Huh Huh Huh ... continue .....

1. The coin is fully working with transaction times under 2 minutes
2. Price is low although volume went over 50 million coins this week
3. It is being traded on SouthXchange and cryptohub.online

Do your homework before you continue.....

Wishing all happy days of 120% POS!
The coin certainly works on two exchanges - it's indisputable, but that's just no one wants to buy it, even at a price of 1 satosh. And this is also an immutable and deplorable fact.

There was a large 1 sat order the other day if I rememeber correctly. Did it die?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
The project is just awesome. Coin maturity and stake maturity is fantastic. How may I buy this coins?
you are about something comrade, where it is amazing))) does not work in any way, the price in a deep hole, there are no stock exchanges Huh Huh Huh ... continue .....

The coin certainly works on two exchanges - it's indisputable, but that's just no one wants to buy it, even at a price of 1 satosh. And this is also an immutable and deplorable fact.
that the coin froze, there was no activity in the discord, telegrams did not start, there are no normal exchanges ... POS is also dead Sad
Activity: 232

Is it traded? Really? With no buy orders? Are you serious?
Activity: 26

Activity: 56
I read in a discord but I can not understand what a revival is.
This message is in the announcements section but it does not come from the developer.

The announcement comes from a mod. Revival is remaking the old with the new community. RELIVE LEMANUM!
Activity: 308
-YAHOO_EU-
I wonder, and what are the examples of the successful revival of the coin by the community, after the developer of the coin left the project and did not give anyone the source code? If there were such cases, then you need to try to learn from experience, but personally I do not know such cases.
Activity: 399
To live up to the moment swap.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
I read in a discord but I can not understand what a revival is.
This message is in the announcements section but it does not come from the developer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hike kirdyk coin!we need to look for an investor ready to invest in the finished product!otherwise the fate of this coin unfortunately predictable!and cried our millions!
Homeowners can take the risk that they are not stupid to invest in non-realistic projects. This project wants to succeed so there is a long-term development strategy and better community support.
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
this thread doesn't seem too active, come to discord.

A new discord ( lemanum rebirth ) has been created...

https://discord.gg/4K4F4m
Activity: 56
this thread doesn't seem too active, come to discord.
Activity: 44
When takeover will happen? Can we get more info?
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
In discord it seems that lemanum will have a takeover with a new dev...so guys keep your coin safe !!
I had a several tens of thousands coins in my wallet. I was not afraid to lose these coins and i kept it. But now i don't think i will run lemanum wallet someday. This is the end.

GO ahead and send it it to me my good friend. I will keep it safe for you.
Pages:
Jump to: