Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 118. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Blackcoin got stronger when they kicked Iconic Expert out, we will get stronger now.

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2486

Can you confirm IconicExpert does not have developer access?

He only had access to this account (Bitcointalk), but we have changed the password, so don't worry.

Will the price go back up?
Activity: 108
Guys this is a hack job. It doesn't even sound like the devs from earlier. They just found out about the blackcoin situation? They defended and welcomed IconicExpert.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Blackcoin got stronger when they kicked Iconic Expert out, we will get stronger now.

He only had access to this account (Bitcointalk), but we have changed the password, so don't worry.
Activity: 98
Just bought 1295 on bittrex for .000075 which is showing as a sell... the spread must be confusing the website when trades go through for less than the ask.

Been buying loads at this price!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
OMG WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?HuhHuhHuh I GO AWAY FOR SOME MOMENTS, COME BACK, IE IS OUT AND COIN IS 50% DUMPED?Huh??

WTF GUYS?Huh??

I don't want to dump my coins... FUCK! WTF!

Are you guys really serious? LibertyCoin Foundation?  Shocked

You guys were conquered by the BC guys?Huh OMFG....

I will have to think now what I will do.... I will announce if I stay or leave.

If I leave I will dump half a million coins hard... But really I don't want to. WTF guys lol....
Activity: 75
I don't know about you noobs, but I'm still buying.. ^^

NO NO NO! DUMP IT ALL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? Sad
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Iconic Expert stole a lot of Blackcoin donations. We will help to track down this known scammer.
I'd rather have you worry about fixing this shit before it really goes down.
Finding him is easy so don't even worry about that.
Activity: 84
Iconic Expert stole a lot of Blackcoin donations. We will help to track down this known scammer.

Scan through this thread to the part where i said IE is the end of this coin. TY.

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Guys... we'll pull it together.  This is a great coin.  We'll lose all the drama now and can focus.  No more bs back-and-forth with the other coins.  There's room for everyone.  Let's put this behind us - bright days ahead.

fuck you, this is going way bellow 1k and you know it...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I don't know about you noobs, but I'm still buying.. ^^
XC is pumping.....use at your own risk
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Lol, lucky i sold all of my XLB 2 days ago to buy XC instead.  Grin
when will you all realize IconicExpert was the one who pushed this price up..........he tried everything he could in his grasp to raise his profits...now hes done. Move on. P&D at its Finest. Still saying im screaming FUD huh? LOLOLOL
is there any plan now?

If don't have any activity for the moment
We need to slowly waiting for
 Smiley
Activity: 126
This is the part where I get to say

I TOLD YOU SO.

IconicExpert is cancer.
Hahahahahahaha

Guys... we'll pull it together.  This is a great coin.  We'll lose all the drama now and can focus.  No more bs back-and-forth with the other coins.  There's room for everyone.  Let's put this behind us - bright days ahead.
Maybe we should change how we refer to our commander and chief, IE sounds so like that crappy browser, while he is delivering us such great stuff?

Developers should be strong to make your response
Meet our needs
Jump to: