Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 117. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Whats happened?

everyone is just freaking out big time (with the help of some others) .. it will pass
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Why is the price stuck at 6500?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Right when Iconic made that announcement I new something was wrong since he was blatantly lying. Now that he's gone i'm buying back in, we can bring this coin the successes it is capable of.
Activity: 28
IE was a lot of "I", "ME", and "BS"... I promise we're better off
CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAINED ME WHAT JUST HAPPENED?Huh? I DONT WANT TO DUMP MY COINS!!!!!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Whats happened?
Iconic Expert is no longer involved in Libertycoin, so he decided to dump all his coins.

But why? What happened guys?
Take out your reading glasses my friend.
http://pastebin.com/124hnfXJ
Whats happened?
Iconic Expert is no longer involved in Libertycoin, so he decided to dump all his coins.

But why? What happened guys?
Activity: 196
Blackcoin got stronger when they kicked Iconic Expert out, we will get stronger now.

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2486

Can you confirm IconicExpert does not have developer access?

He only had access to this account (Bitcointalk), but we have changed the password, so don't worry.

Will the price go back up?

do your due diligence.. :S
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
And the implementation of Libertysend???

You seriously need to get something out and inform people what is going on before the plug is pulled.  Mark my words, failure to do this, and it's END GAME...
Activity: 31
Now that IE is out, I like this coin more.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Blackcoin got stronger when they kicked Iconic Expert out, we will get stronger now.

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2486

I BELIEVE IN THIS COIN....WON'T SELL
Guys this is a hack job. It doesn't even sound like the devs from earlier. They just found out about the blackcoin situation? They defended and welcomed IconicExpert.

Was the account hacked?

Troiste, its time for you to move on to OrangeCoin!
Activity: 84
price will certainly go back up, if there wasn't this much buying it would be already down to 1k from that hard dump

lol more like people arent sure if they want to cut losses & take 50% of what they invested or hold longer maybe risking more of a loss. lol
Activity: 154
Whats happened?
Activity: 108
Guys this is a hack job. It doesn't even sound like the devs from earlier. They just found out about the blackcoin situation? They defended and welcomed IconicExpert.

Was the account hacked?

I don't know. It just sounds fishy. Libertycoin is calling IconicExpert a Nazi, saying he stole Blackcoin donations, and their going to track him down. But just the other day, defend the guy. 2 Weeks ago, welcome him with open arms.
Activity: 32

The devs had a falling out with Iconic since as expected Iconic wanted to take over the coin. Shill accounts like Barabbas amplified IE's decision.

Good riddance, maybe the coin will prosper now.

Activity: 78
price will certainly go back up, if there wasn't this much buying it would be already down to 1k from that hard dump

Was the account hacked?
OMG WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?HuhHuhHuh I GO AWAY FOR SOME MOMENTS, COME BACK, IE IS OUT AND COIN IS 50% DUMPED?Huh??

WTF GUYS?Huh??

I don't want to dump my coins... FUCK! WTF!

Are you guys really serious? LibertyCoin Foundation?  Shocked

You guys were conquered by the BC guys?Huh OMFG....

I will have to think now what I will do.... I will announce if I stay or leave.

If I leave I will dump half a million coins hard... But really I don't want to. WTF guys lol....

I'm in the same boat... hold strong, we'll get the ship righted
Jump to: