Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 120. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
shit I bought like 6 btc worth on 13k now its not even half  Angry
Activity: 112
Yes what about the investors who just lost 70%?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
The Libertycoin Foundation ?! -haha. What a joke !
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
From now, posts will not be deleted. Iconic Expert was the one deleting posts like a Nazi, but you are free to post now.

YAY!!! Real Freedom!!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Good name, good algo, good amount of total coins, nice web, lot of community support.
And yet behavior like fucking scamcoin...
Activity: 108
what about the investors?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You sheep people are being manipulated so bad.

An hour ago you were telling people to buy buy buy if i'm not mistaken.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
From now, posts will not be deleted. Iconic Expert was the one deleting posts like a Nazi, but you are free to post now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
You sheep people are being manipulated so bad.

Activity: 31
Everyone is supposedly buying yet the massive dumpage continues. We are no match for these whales  Cry

I think it's really over. Another split community. Same story. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 309
We need Unity and Organization now, so we have decided to create The Libertycoin Foundation

Tell us who is leading XLB and who the devs are now.
Show us something we can trust. As you can see, dump goes on... I'm still trying to buy, but I do not have unlimited funds, you know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Great, don't kill this great name and trademark just because of few rotten apples.
Activity: 28
We received a lot of reports that Iconic Expert scammed a lot of money from Blackcoin's community so we make this official:

Iconic Expert is no longer is involved in Libertycoin.

I'm guessing he's dumping.  Lot's of estrogen to go along with that ego Wink  All I know is I've been trying to help out left and right and keep being told "NO" by him... and stuff like "I'll have some stuff for you to do for ME soon enough".  ME?  Who is this guy?
Activity: 154
We need Unity and Organization now, so we have decided to create The Libertycoin Foundation
Activity: 43
We received a lot of reports that Iconic Expert scammed a lot of money from Blackcoin's community so we make this official:

best move you could make
Activity: 238

What the fuck
Activity: 309

Please update us more about the future of this coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

good decision and good luck from now.
The only reason that you had "us" posting here was him being involved and i was shocked that he was about to take over completely.
Activity: 23

Don't believe the FUD.

Iconic wishes the best for the coin and is the best PR man and best dev, so nothing is wrong.

edit: I just bought more (again)
You are a brave man, especially considering he's gonna fork it so the XLB you bought are gonna be completely useless.
If you don't like XLB then take your bull shit elsewhere.. Why you so concerned with what we do with are money?? Get a life foool!!!
Activity: 249
You are a brave man, especially considering he's gonna fork it so the XLB you bought are gonna be completely useless.

What do you mean fork the coin? How can you fork a coin without developer access? What will happen to the existing blockchain? Not feeling good Sad
That's what he said didn't he?
Must be hard to read something fml.
Jump to: