Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 26. (Read 359862 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

Why is he still here? Move on, I.E.

He can't wait to add another pair of skinny jeans to his wardrobe. I hope he uses the $50 that he scammed off of me to buy this gray pair. Go get em cowboy !

Christopher Bouzy (IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka Clockers25 aka Crypto_Wolf aka Cryptoolate and other alter egos) spending the money he stole from the BC community

"For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what de ?? 16million will be worth :v
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Zerocoin is the only solution to this that offers provable anonymity even if everyone running the network is out to get you. Grin

OK, this is a project that has already been abandoned by their own developers because it is just not working. It was supposed to be completely fixed, working and freely distributed on May 27th and weeks before that, was abandoned by the devs led by Ian Myers.

Now this Bitsa guy requires 7 BTC and a few cents in xlb to "make it work". The single feature that would make ANY coin, no matter how shitty, no matter how scammy, and instant $40 million enterprise.

Seems legit.
Project failed, and could not explain technical failure. Not interested to go, no one to keep you
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Zerocoin is the only solution to this that offers provable anonymity even if everyone running the network is out to get you. Grin

OK, this is a project that has already been abandoned by their own developers because it is just not working. It was supposed to be completely fixed, working and freely distributed on May 27th and weeks before that, was abandoned by the devs led by Ian Myers.

Now this Bitsa guy requires 7 BTC and a few cents in xlb to "make it work". The single feature that would make ANY coin, no matter how shitty, no matter how scammy, and instant $40 million enterprise.

Seems legit.
Anonymous has begun to work?
legendary
Are anonymous work has already started? Also how much BTC? Who can tell me? Huh Huh Huh
Will the anonymous work has started? Also how much BTC? Who can tell me? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 14
nice !i will donate some xlb  !
legendary
Donations for the Zerocoin Implementation

Libertycoin Donations
LMN1iu1MWbvbbCyjnB9dqrSNfaCaoJu9m2

Bitcoin Donations
14MVCiHJutFVmZpSoUu5nGBcEZGT1jZmeX

We need to gather 7 BTC and 30k XLB that will be paid to Bitsa when he delivers a Fully Functional Zerocoin Implementation.

What? Zerocoin again? this works?
First I want to see anon in libertycoin and then I can donate up to 1 btc.

Why zerocoin? What's so special about this?

Zerocoin is the only decentralized anon solution that exists. Solutions like Darksend and the one that uses X11coin are just inferior to Zerocoin because they are centralized and require a high level of trust in a small group of people.

What about cryptonote technology? https://cryptonote.org/inside.php I think this is the only technology now that implements true anonymity that works in decentralize way.
Wait, integration of new technologies
Everyone see the latest cryptocoin gimmick shitcoin?

YACOIN just passed bitcoin in market cap.

Seems legit.

ROFL Grin
Activity: 112
Everyone see the latest cryptocoin gimmick shitcoin?

YACOIN just passed bitcoin in market cap.

Seems legit.

Libertycoin Donations

Bitcoin Donations

We need to gather 7 BTC and 30k XLB that will be paid to Bitsa when he delivers a Fully Functional Zerocoin Implementation.

Yes this is needed. Money talks BS walks. I will donate to this.

How many BTC already been raised? Does Work has already started?

I am willing to donate some BTC, please DEV PM for more detail ...

How it will work the Scrow?
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Libertycoin Donations

Bitcoin Donations

What? Zerocoin again? this works?
First I want to see anon in libertycoin and then I can donate up to 1 btc.

Why zerocoin? What's so special about this?

Zerocoin is the only decentralized anon solution that exists. Solutions like Darksend and the one that uses X11coin are just inferior to Zerocoin because they are centralized and require a high level of trust in a small group of people.

What about cryptonote technology? https://cryptonote.org/inside.php I think this is the only technology now that implements true anonymity that works in decentralize way.
Hey guys look, the FUD squad is back, YAY! Must mean they are worried and come to talk some shit to make themselves feel better. I guess I forgot to put a couple of them on ignore. Matter has been fixed, move on.

Barabbas (IconicExpert) loves him some libtery threads.  Note, my Tic Tic Tic post was making fun of him.

ok you made me laugh, for a second I thought you were one of them lol. Apologies, sir.

Remember that time Iconic posted screenshots of PMs he had with barabbas? Then it was proved they were the same person! Dumbass spent time talking to HIMSELF in PMs! LMAO!!!!!!!! What a delusional fucktard!!!!

All we need now is Troiste weighing in with his wolf of wallstreet nonsense.

They may remember when I offered to meet with the other luminary of the forum, Iconic-something, in person, inside a police station, right here in his backyard in California. He went mute... come to think of it, who having nothing to hide, can refuse a meeting INSIDE a police station in their neighborhood? Seems legit...

But come on people, volunteer those 7 BTC... what am I saying? Make it 70 BTC for more "projects"... This guy Batsi, butsi, bugsi, whatever... seems legit.

Oh, the offer is still standing. And is made to any of you -or a chosen volunteer- also.

How is it that you and Iconic have the same IP address again, and he accidentally responds to posts here on your ID?

Oh yeah, that must have been a clerical error...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Hey guys look, the FUD squad is back, YAY! Must mean they are worried and come to talk some shit to make themselves feel better. I guess I forgot to put a couple of them on ignore. Matter has been fixed, move on.

Barabbas (IconicExpert) loves him some libtery threads.  Note, my Tic Tic Tic post was making fun of him.

ok you made me laugh, for a second I thought you were one of them lol. Apologies, sir.

Remember that time Iconic posted screenshots of PMs he had with barabbas? Then it was proved they were the same person! Dumbass spent time talking to HIMSELF in PMs! LMAO!!!!!!!! What a delusional fucktard!!!!

They may remember when I offered to meet with the other luminary of the forum, Iconic-something, in person, inside a police station, right here in his backyard in California. He went mute... come to think of it, who having nothing to hide, can refuse a meeting INSIDE a police station in their neighborhood? Seems legit...

But come on people, volunteer those 7 BTC... what am I saying? Make it 70 BTC for more "projects"... This guy Batsi, butsi, bugsi, whatever... seems legit.

Oh, the offer is still standing. And is made to any of you -or a chosen volunteer- also.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi all. HELP AsiaCoin to come on @Kingcoiny .SIGN IN NOW AND TRADE WITH 0% FEE 48 hours.Your can voted 1 time in 1 hour.TY and GOOD TRADE)))

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Barabbas (IconicExpert) loves him some libtery threads.  Note, my Tic Tic Tic post was making fun of him.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: