Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 51. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Liberty Coin. I asked a genuine question. You spend so much energy and time defending the haters and trolls, yet won't post any info regarding the progress of your coin, or at least communication in a positive way.

Please spend just 2 minutes advising how your coder friend is progressing if at all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

Currency is oil in the engine.

No oil, the engine freezes solid and the car goes nowhere, it stops.

Without liquidity and free movement of a currency, it is worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

It's at 1500 now, from 1800 earlier.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We don't have a date yet.
No scheduled time? You used to say that one week is not it? You are fooled us?
We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see

My personal info isn't secret. I can give it to you if you ask, and it's even published in the main thread, so as you can see I have nothing to hide.
Your personal information is false that we have found and we will prosecute you have fraud

Sure...
Ready to go to jail, right

As I said I don't have anything to hide.
You hide the fact that you are a liar and you fooled us develop anonymously let us dearly this not prove that you are a liar? Ready to go to jail

Iconic Expert was the only one who lied about anon been ready, and he's no longer involved in this coin, so I suggest you blame him.
That their posts when you are in a hurry Well? How not to stop? Later his own to stay out of those few posts I suspect you are right trumpet the same IP

I didn't understand, sorry, please explain again. :/
Notice that the anonymous message sent is your own people, right?
Can you send some to prove that you're doing it anonymously evidence

Sure, what do you need?

We need to see the dev team is really doing sth
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see

My personal info isn't secret. I can give it to you if you ask, and it's even published in the main thread, so as you can see I have nothing to hide.
Your personal information is false that we have found and we will prosecute you have fraud

Sure...

You hide the fact that you are a liar and you fooled us develop anonymously let us dearly this not prove that you are a liar? Ready to go to jail

Iconic Expert was the only one who lied about anon been ready, and he's no longer involved in this coin, so I suggest you blame him.
That their posts when you are in a hurry Well? How not to stop? Later his own to stay out of those few posts I suspect you are right trumpet the same IP

Sure, what do you need?
Technical documentation, or source code
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
dont feed them, a few posts ago he was threatening you. Just ignore the trolls and focus on serious questions

Seriously?

Sure...

Sure, what do you need?

Seriously?

Sure...

Seriously?

Sure...

We have never given an specific date. The only one who did that was Iconic Expert, and he's no longer involved in this coins. I suggest you blame him.

Seriously?

Sure...

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
To all haters just sell all your coins in the exchange then move to other coins.  You save yourself time and somebody will get cheap coins.

+1
I had posted the screenshots shown that it is fake the cooperation of the DEV and the Chinese IT company.
and I doubted that whether they are in the development of anonymity wallet and the day June 1st they mentioned in their earlier posts.

They deleted most of my posts.

Yes, it's totally false. We are no longer working with a Chinese company, because we cannot trust Polzki, so we are developing it by our own.

It's hard work to do the development, hope for your success.

me, shut up from now.

Thanks
I had posted the screenshots shown that it is fake the cooperation of the DEV and the Chinese IT company.
and I doubted that whether they are in the development of anonymity wallet and the day June 1st they mentioned in their earlier posts.

The Dev was not the one who said they were going to contact the Chinese, it was another member of the community. He turned out to be lying about who he knew. You can't blame the Dev of Libertycoin for trying to reach out to all possible avenues to implement anon. It is still being figured out. This is basically an alpha test. So give them some time and let them do their thing. The more they have to answer people every 5 minutes, the less time they are developing things. Let the Dev dev!  YAY!

btw, obvious alt acct is obvious
Activity: 24

Yes, it's totally false. We are no longer working with a Chinese company, because we cannot trust Polzki, so we are developing it by our own.

It's hard work to do the development, hope for your success.

me, shut up from now.

Seriously?

Sure...

Seriously?

Sure...

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
To all haters just sell all your coins in the exchange then move to other coins.  You save yourself time and somebody will get cheap coins.

Activity: 24

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Leberty Coin.... A LOT of damage has been done. The big thing the community is looking for is the Anon. You say no dates, as you don't want to make false promises. I get that. BUT.... we all would like something a bit more specific as to who this friend of gib is, and a time frame. Just to say "no dates" only adds ammunition for the haters.

Please give more details to keep the faith of the guys left.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
"Shortly after however, a message was posted on the BitcoinTalk forums , allegedly by someone who hacked the original LIbertyCoin BitcoinTalk account, and told everyone IconicExpert was no longer part of XLB because of his previous BlackCoin shenanigans.

For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Seriously?

Sure...

Pages:
Jump to: