Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 91. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

+100000000

Yep I sold my large stash and moved on. Done with this coin cause developer is scammer and also turned on IE and opened the flood gates to the BC foundation losers.

Are you retarded, IE? What do you want here? A bullet in your brain? Get out bastard!
You put a picture of a child in the forums and you are calling IE retarded?

Please - go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

You are a disgrace.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what's up with the coin, price is dumping
Activity: 32
Libertycoin Chinese QQ group is welcome to come to discuss particular number is 196124814 authors Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please add the group to discuss Wink

welcome
We have come together to put the author's JJ mowed
Honestly nothing changed about the coin except one nut case went crazy and had 1000 followers..

Unless it was 100% based on him and the full thing was pumped by him.. It may recover a bit in time..

Really depending on the community and the devs to decide..
Everything has changed.

The so-called "community" is confusing Liberty with Freedom.  Yes, there is a big difference between them.

Liberty does not mean "do whatever you want".

The concept of Freedom implies unrestricted movement and actions regardless of boundaries, but the concept of Liberty implies restrictions on actions because of boundaries.

Liberty is not Anarchy either.

Anarchy does not mean without rules, but is a philosophy and social system without rulers.

These fundamental differences in the language are critical.

Libertycoin isn't Liberty.  

It has become, in 12 hours, "Anarchycoin", or "Freedomcoin" because the community refuses to acknowledge that boundaries and rules are required for Liberty and Libertycoin to work.

You may as well call it "Wibblecoin" - it means about the same now that Libertycoin has imploded.

Liberty requires control at a personal level which is sorely lacking from many individuals posting in this thread.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

+100000000

Yep I sold my large stash and moved on. Done with this coin cause developer is scammer and also turned on IE and opened the flood gates to the BC foundation losers.
Libertycoin Chinese QQ group is welcome to come to discuss particular number is 196124814 authors Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Welcome the arrival
Activity: 11
Come back ie,we need you. I buy xlb at 14000
Activity: 168
Honestly nothing changed about the coin except one nut case went crazy and had 1000 followers..

Unless it was 100% based on him and the full thing was pumped by him.. It may recover a bit in time..

Really depending on the community and the devs to decide..
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Patient less follower of XLB should leave this thread.
All useless followers DUMP their coins.

XLB to dead
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Patient less follower of XLB should leave this thread.
All useless followers DUMP their coins.
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
STOP WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT IE ITS DONE AND OVER WITH. LIBERTYCOIN , we gotta talk about it sometime.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
After everything that happened today I still can not understand two things:

1- Why this topic is infested Blackcoin Fanboys ?

2 - If "Templar77" is the Lybertycoin DEV and he also built Cinni. Why Rat4 the creator of Blackcoin helped Cinni? It´s very strange for me. Does anyone notice this important detail? Tic ... Tic ... Tic
Huh

Cause they are scammer and blackcoin fanboys. They won't point out the obvious like you said above, but attackt the very man that was making the coin money. It's insane really, IE was going to make a bunch of ungrateful nerdy virgins a lot of money, and they turn there back on them.

Good luck kids, you think your big shots, wait til wall st comes into cryptos, GAME OVER.  
Can u plz explain me .....HOW IS THIS GAME OVER?HuhHuh?
Activity: 210
After everything that happened today I still can not understand two things:

1- Why this topic is infested Blackcoin Fanboys ?

2 - If "Templar77" is the Lybertycoin DEV and he also built Cinni. Why Rat4 the creator of Blackcoin helped Cinni? It´s very strange for me. Does anyone notice this important detail? Tic ... Tic ... Tic
Huh

Cause they are scammer and blackcoin fanboys. They won't point out the obvious like you said above, but attackt the very man that was making the coin money. It's insane really, IE was going to make a bunch of ungrateful nerdy virgins a lot of money, and they turn there back on them.

Good luck kids, you think your big shots, wait til wall st comes into cryptos, GAME OVER.  
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
So, is XLB dead? Plz be honest as I am considering investment.

People, calm down, for example Potcoin lost around 50% during the past 24 hours and noone is yelling "game over" there.
It`s all part of the game, time to buy cheap...

THIS! I genuinely think it has great potential WITH COMMUNITY SUPPORT! 
big red letters. IE is that you? Huh
No, I am not IE.

I supported Libertycoin, but it has descended into this.

I was watching IRC seeing everything from before the incident with IE and after.

I was logged in all day, even when IE, barrabas and everyone else was there.

I'm out of XLB now, as I said in a previous post in this thread.

The linking of that picture is totally out of order.

It is sick.

The stupid idiot couldn't even cut & paste IE out of the picture and post thta, that would have been ok.

But link, quite probably, his FAMILY?

That is way over the line.

Others have talked about "getting lawyers into it all".

Well, the posting of that picture is 100 times worse than any shit that's been threatened here or elsewhere.

Seriously guys, that is fucked up.
posting a pic from a known scammer's public profile is not a crime at all, I dont think it was a good thing to do at all, but I would rather people know the face of the guy who admittedly stole 4500-13000$ than get ripped off by him again
Knowing HIS face I don't have an issue with.

But it just shows how dumb people are by coming up with "reasons" to make it acceptable to show an innocent child.

It isn't.

Under any circumstances.

It is indefensible.  So please stop.
Activity: 149
So, is XLB dead? Plz be honest as I am considering investment.

plz be honest? Are you serious? "Full Member"?

(Sorry, don`t wont to be offending)

People, calm down, for example Potcoin lost around 50% during the past 24 hours and noone is yelling "game over" there.
It`s all part of the game, time to buy cheap...
Pages:
Jump to: