Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 93. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
so since the coin is PoS and no mining. how do i get it?
LNJwfgZgCJPHLJ6Evx4Wb4AS2WwqaspzPc
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

Why is he still here? Move on, I.E.

He can't wait to add another pair of skinny jeans to his wardrobe. I hope he uses the $50 that he scammed off of me to buy this gray pair. Go get em cowboy !

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

Libertycoin have the best brand out there.  The brand by itself is worth much more.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
yes very safe.. put all your btc in it..
or just gave them to IE

But who is IE and who is LibertyCoin?

Please explain me, because i see war, But nobody told who is who right now?

This is IE
Christopher Bouzy
1655 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210

{edited to remove link to photo, which should never have been posted.}

Oh no you didn't.......
Activity: 168
What's happen to XLB...?

They wanted to give everyone a chance to own a piece of history so they brought the price down to allow even the poor to own a ton of the coins..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

+1
He was a bad husband, bad father and bad human. But ...we do not forgive. We do not forget...
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Man, do you believe your own bullshit? Iconic was trying to stop you dumping your 3 mill coins all at once!

You are a scammer Carlos and we will meet so you can pay your debt.

I am saying you......just leave this thread.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
EMILIO

You're a piece of shit, way way waaaaaaay too much time on your hands!!!
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Can we move on as a whole? No more IE Posts? Done and over with now Smiley
Activity: 518
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

You're so narcissistic, you don't even know when to stop digging. You're the Eric Cartman of crypto. If people dislike you, it's because you have consistently given them reason to due to your reprehensible behaviour. Nobody scammed you, that much is painfully obvious. You did, however, singlehandedly torpedo everyones investments here with your silly tantrum and totally factually unsupported FUD.

Frankly, it's pretty obvious you dumped your whole wad and invented this wholly constructed drama to try and blame somebody else. Which seems to be standard operating procedure for you. Pump, then dump leaving all the people who trusted you holding the bag while whining about how it was somebody else's fault. You're even dumb enough to post PM's that fully support this notion.
+1 lets see when you and troiste dumped as i asked before ....
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.

We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

Templar77, since today I`m a voluntary bagholder. Bought some coins currently. Love your words.

Anonymity (as an option) is very (most) important. Anonymity = Privacy = Freedom (Liberty)

Believe in XLB as an idea, project or challenge, just go on… community support still exists

The coin has good brand.  This is what happens when somebody try to centralize a decentralize currency.  Not compatible indeed.  But I doubt they can kill this good brand. Libertycoin have the best brand out there.  The brand by itself is worth much more.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

You're so narcissistic, you don't even know when to stop digging. You're the Eric Cartman of crypto. If people dislike you, it's because you have consistently given them reason to due to your reprehensible behaviour. Nobody scammed you, that much is painfully obvious. You did, however, singlehandedly torpedo everyones investments here with your silly tantrum and totally factually unsupported FUD.

Frankly, it's pretty obvious you dumped your whole wad and invented this wholly constructed drama to try and blame somebody else. Which seems to be standard operating procedure for you. Pump, then dump leaving all the people who trusted you holding the bag while whining about how it was somebody else's fault. You're even dumb enough to post PM's that fully support this notion.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Emilio-

You are scum and are a disgrace to humanity.  I'm no IE Supporter but I'm definitely not a supporter of your actions.  

Your actions are deplorable and you should be hanged for your actions.  

If this escalates, you are fully responsible.  
Activity: 149
[Draft]

I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.

We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

Templar77, since today I`m a voluntary bagholder. Bought some coins currently. Love your words.

Anonymity (as an option) is very (most) important. Anonymity = Privacy = Freedom (Liberty)

Believe in XLB as an idea, project or challenge, just go on… community support still exists
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 585

IE can you go over the XC next.. I want to buy in low over there too!
Thanks Bud!

Please do so! xD
After seeing the picture I completely understand
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
With community support we will get back to where we were!!!! Smiley

KEY WORD

COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Templar77 said himself, we make the coin. The community. Brush off IE and continue on our path. We all know it was gonna be a good coin before ANY of this happened!

IE can you go over the XC next.. I want to buy in low over there too!
Thanks Bud!
Pages:
Jump to: