Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 95. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Come on guys, let's solve the problem rather than win the fight.  Cry
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Activity: 209
The Black Hand would like to thank you all for the great BTC investment you have made in Libertycoin

We will ensure that said BTC is put to good use.

We wish you a happy day and please do come again.

Best Regards

-- The Black Hand Group & IRC Boyz
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Please stop using the thread for fighting with IE. Use PM or twitter. This is not helping XLB. And IE: GTFO - Means you are not welcome here! Thank you.
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
IconicThief = Christopher Bouzy
1655 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hahahaha.

PLEASE post my address! And my real name.

Are you mad I am 10 times richer than you and was not a scammer to get there?

The rest of my dirty laundry? That implies I had some dirty laundry. Keep posting idle threats silly old man.

2. I am a millionaire from crypto. I have done trades with people here from a Litecoin address containing >100k litecoins. I own >1% of all NXT. I could go on for a long time of my various holdings but I'll stop at those two facts which are publicly known from forum posts. Feel free to set up a 100 BTC escrowed bet against me about those facts. I'll donate half the money to the victims here.

first for me, please  Smiley

btc:  15DazzmtZFNd922eBGzojEGfSujgfX2zL7
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
My turn to post something maybe IconicExpert will notice me

You want my attention now little Zack? You still mad because BC is stagnant? All the amazing news and it cant reach the all time high again....
Hey dipshit did i mention BC does my sig mention BC no im talking about something completely different here why is it that everytime someone mentions something you don't have proof too or don't want to post because it shows you are a scammer, you always revert back to the price of bc, LOL
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hahahaha.

The rest of my dirty laundry? That implies I had some dirty laundry. Keep posting idle threats silly old man.

HAHAHA...you know I have your info and making less than 100k a year is far from rich. You know what we call that here? Rent money. You work for someone else there in London England, I have been my own boss since 2001. You get a paycheck I make my own money.

1. I don't work in London. And where I do work, I work for fun. I could quit tomorrow and live on a beach for the rest of my life. You mad old man?

2. I am a millionaire from crypto. I have done trades with people here from a Litecoin address containing >100k litecoins. I own >1% of all NXT. I could go on for a long time of my various holdings but I'll stop at those two facts which are publicly known from forum posts. Feel free to set up a 100 BTC escrowed bet against me about those facts. I'll donate half the money to the victims here.

As I said, PLEASE, post my address and my real name!

You are a millionaire from crypto, I made 7 figures from software back when Bitcoin didn't even exist idiot. Once again this can be verified easily if you know how to "search". I am not here to "become rich", I am here because I love solving problems and creating something new. You are here because you need to be. I do this for fun, you do this because you need to. You were bragging to me you are the top BlackCoin holder...AHAHAHA yea...right.

PS: You said you were going have your attorney send me a letter...I am still waiting on that.

Your reputation is finished Christopher Bouzy Cheesy Good luck with your next shitty business venture
Activity: 84
a tad bit of trolling and Iconic shows his true colors. No one will work with you hahaha

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
It's ok though, nobody will think less of you for your lack of money. You've carved out a special place in the history books of cryptocurrency scammers. Would you like us to start a fundraiser to get you some psychologists to help you out? I feel sorry for you  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Today I learned that everyone on bitcointalk is a multimillionaire that gets tons of bitches.

ROFL hell yea!  We're all millionaires hanging around a fuckin forum all day every day!!!  Whoop whoop!
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Yeah, a lot of broke clowns fighting for scraps around here. Smiley There seems to be a beggar king with delusions of grandeur in the mix as well.
Today I learned that everyone on bitcointalk is a multimillionaire that gets tons of bitches.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
how do u compare XLB to BTC or LTC?
BTC is alive for several years, XLB'll dead after a few weeks!
If such dram will kill any coin market would be empty at all - serious.
...after month none will care about today but about that what dev is doing or where he is - simple

Coins die cause of people like you and your blackcoin scammers, pump and dumpers. You act immature, troll and are kids. NO INVESTOR WOULD TOUCH YOUR COINS WITH MILLION FOOT POLE.

People are sick and tired of kids involved in cryptos, acting immature, scamming, FUD, ect. If we had more adults or profesionals involved in cryptos, BTC would have already be an outdated and unused coin, but no, WE have FUD and blackcoin brats that ruin coins before they get started.

When the FUD stops and a real professional team of developers with business experience that treat a coin like a business, they will beat BTC easily.

You kids ruin million dollar investments, fighting for pennies. fools.

These kids time is running out. Big business now see how much potential crypto has and they are slowly moving in. Eventually these kids wont be able to get a seat at the table, and I am looking forward to that day. Dumping for pennies on the dollar for fucking mining equipment and video games. This coin could have been worth $10.00 or more, and the dev dumps for cents. So for a few thousand he dumped millions of potential away. A bunch of broke clowns fighting over scraps...it is sad.
hey asshole enough talk post some real proof lets see you're personal xlb wallet and mintpal account with the time you dumped you're coins. PICS OR GTFO LETS SEE SOME REAL PROOF BUD
Where I'm from 7 figures is pretty much play money to pay for small trinkets.

Zimbabwe?
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Where I'm from 7 figures is pretty much play money to pay for small trinkets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hahahaha.

HAHAHA...you know I have your info and making less than 100k a year is far from rich. You know what we call that here? Rent money. You work for someone else there in London England, I have been my own boss since 2001. You get a paycheck I make my own money.

1. I don't work in London. And where I do work, I work for fun. I could quit tomorrow and live on a beach for the rest of my life. You mad old man?

As I said, PLEASE, post my address and my real name!

You are a millionaire from crypto, I made 7 figures from software back when Bitcoin didn't even exist idiot. Once again this can be verified easily if you know how to "search". I am not here to "become rich", I am here because I love solving problems and creating something new. You are here because you need to be. I do this for fun, you do this because you need to. You were bragging to me you are the top BlackCoin holder...AHAHAHA yea...right.

PS: You said you were going have your attorney send me a letter...I am still waiting on that.

You only made 7 figures? must have been coding second gen java garbage. Sounds like you put out a large volume of mediocre crap to me. Nothing special in the coding world AT ALL. PERIOD.
Pages:
Jump to: