Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 94. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

LOL, as i said before lets see when you and troiste dumped............ FUCKTARD
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Looks like the scum bag I.E pulls this shit all the time..

This was on May 6th https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6573921
Activity: 75
yes very safe.. put all your btc in it..
or just gave them to IE

But who is IE and who is LibertyCoin?

Please explain me, because i see war, But nobody told who is who right now?
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
I said before, im here for the long Haul . Support from here on out? Sounds like the plan of a potentially successful coin to me. Always has been, Had HUGE community support. How can you let ONE bonehead ruin something good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yes very safe.. put all your btc in it..
or just gave them to IE
Activity: 75
So LibertyCoin is safe? Cheesy 
Activity: 23
Some random idiot posts something that is baseless.

https://i.imgur.com/CjQivU6.png

https://i.imgur.com/J3oa9Wg.png

Does that look like a lie to you? This coin is DEAD. The dev has already moved on and is just trying to dup the last bit of his coins.

Nope, it sounds like somebody being reasonable and you spitting the dummy.

You made an announcement saying you were taking over as LEAD DEV of the coin, without even apparently speaking to the existing dev's about it beforehand. Then when they refuse to go along with your blatant coup and request more dialog with you (IRC logs back this up) you resort to threats, tell them to go fuck themselves and say you are 'forking' the coin.

Then you post to twitter how nasty the devs are, and how they are dumping, and tell everyone that you are out and to dump the coin.

The only one that dumped is you. You're a scam artist who blames everyone else as a way of directing attention away from your own blatant bullshit.

Hopefully, everybody is wise to your behaviour now, and you won't have another chance to fuck up another coin or start drama anywhere else. Seriously, you are one shady and consistently poisonous personality. Everything you touch ends with the same outcome. Go away, and never come back.

His old tactic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6573921

I.E you are scum bro!!! Now go away before I come find you!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Does that look like a lie to you? This coin is DEAD. The dev has already moved on and is just trying to dup the last bit of his coins.

You made an announcement saying you were taking over as LEAD DEV of the coin, without even apparently speaking to the existing dev's about it beforehand. Then when they refuse to go along with your blatant coup and request more dialog with you (IRC logs back this up) you resort to threats, tell them to go fuck themselves and say you are 'forking' the coin.

Then you post to twitter how nasty the devs are, and how they are dumping, and tell everyone that you are out and to dump the coin.

The only one that dumped is you. You're a scam artist who blames everyone else as a way of directing attention away from your own blatant bullshit.

Hopefully, everybody is wise to your behaviour now, and you won't have another chance to fuck up another coin or start drama anywhere else. Seriously, you are one shady and consistently poisonous personality. Everything you touch ends with the same outcome. Go away, and never come back.

His old tactic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6573921
Activity: 47

https://i.imgur.com/CjQivU6.png

https://i.imgur.com/J3oa9Wg.png

The only one that dumped was you. You're a scam artist who blames everyone else as a way of directing attention away from your own blatant bullshit.

Activity: 154

It looks like Wizfarm and HardwarePal dumped and you got upset and started threatening people. They represent BC more than XLB, that was already to be expected. You fueled the fire by going nuts about a DUMP!!!!!one!!11!!!   I dont see any evidence that the actual Dev in question did anything other than try to prevent you from taking full control of his coin in a hostile takeover. If you think anything other than that happened you are completely delusional.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 111
After everything that happened today I still can not understand two things:

1- Why this topic is infested Blackcoin Fanboys ?

2 - If "Templar77" is the Lybertycoin DEV and he also built Cinni. Why Rat4 the creator of Blackcoin helped Cinni? It´s very strange for me. Does anyone notice this important detail? Tic ... Tic ... Tic
Huh

BINGO!!!! Some people are too stupid and/or blind to see what is going on here. The XLB IRC channel was packed with core BC supporters this morning while the dump was happening. Wiz and HardwarePal started dumping yesterday. Wiz posted in this forum "A big dump is coming".

Was always under the impression that Templar77 was a graphics designer for hire. He did the Cinni logo & background for their old ann, probably blackcoin since they used to look the same (logo) and this coin's logo and assuming all the other graphics for liberty. insofar as actual coding involvement, I have no idea.  
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

2 - If "Templar77" is the Lybertycoin DEV and he also built Cinni. Why Rat4 the creator of Blackcoin helped Cinni? It´s very strange for me. Does anyone notice this important detail? Tic ... Tic ... Tic
Huh

BINGO!!!! Some people are too stupid and/or blind to see what is going on here. The XLB IRC channel was packed with core BC supporters this morning while the dump was happening. Wiz and HardwarePal started dumping yesterday. Wiz posted in this forum "A big dump is coming".
lol how desperate can you be lets see when u sold all you're xlb lets see when you and troiste dumped all you're xlb LOL we already know you and troiste were the first to buy in and start promoting........... finished off with a bang now you're trying to spin the story reason why BC fanboys are following you is cause you stole from them.....
Activity: 111
Today I learned that everyone on bitcointalk is a multimillionaire that gets tons of bitches.

LOL That was awesome.  
Activity: 168
I hope everyone realize the IE didn't make make this coin a success the community did. It is the community that formed because they believed in the coin. The device did nothing wrong and everyone can see the IE lies through his teeth. Even know all he is doing is bad mouthing people.

The same community that made the coin a success at the start is still here. Yes the trolls have come in to make it appear the coin is doing bad.. but it's not!

So look past all the bs and drama and take a look at the progress the dev has made!

Liberty Coin will rise from the ashes! Because liberty never dies!
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Can we just keep templar77 statement at the bottom for all to see? should have been locked IMMEDIATELY after it was released. EVERYTHING after solved absolutely nothing.
Activity: 70

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: