Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 97. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In my opinion, it will be very difficult, and unlikely to be successful in implementing anonymity into this coin.  Even if you contract the work out.. it will definitely cost you more than 7 BTC...  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
now that i think of it. post all his shit right now. i know some cats out in NY. he dont even know who hes fuckin with. "when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for."  LOL

Now you need others to come and visit me? I thought YOU were coming here? STFU and visit me. Im serious I want YOU to visit me.

Ok. How about the initial dumpers donate some BTC to make this happen. Someone's got to visit someone!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
now that i think of it. post all his shit right now. i know some cats out in NY. he dont even know who hes fuckin with. "when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for."  LOL

Now you need others to come and visit me? I thought YOU were coming here? STFU and visit me. Im serious I want YOU to visit me.

no need to when i know some goons in jersey thatll work you. like i said, i didnt hold XLB, its the principle. we dont like your kind. time to tax that bitch ass. do you exercise your 2nd amendment? i hope so
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I have his address. This guy likes to claim he's rich  Cheesy I doubt he's even got 500 BTC to his name.

The sad thing is this man is in his 30's and has children and he has this mentality.

I would be embarrassed to be acting like this at his age.

I also have YOUR address and you are a punk. You talk about people behind their "back" and later I am going to post the rest of your dirty laundry so everyone will know you are a frad. I am tired of you coming out the woodwork when it is convenient.

Hahahaha.

PLEASE post my address! And my real name.

Are you mad I am 10 times richer than you and was not a scammer to get there?

The rest of my dirty laundry? That implies I had some dirty laundry. Keep posting idle threats silly old man.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
TIME TO CLOSE TOPIC. TIME TO MAKE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO MADE A FUD. Time to check them. That's mine opinion.
yeh close the topic, and runaway with BTC! let the innocents continue to believe that XLB ll change the cryptocurency world! how hard it 's to be innocent in this world!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
poeples who re waiting 12K to sell (because u've bought at +10 K), u'll be bagholders  Grin
I have bought at 4k Smiley I can wait. It's not a problem for me. Im noot a noob like most of people here. No single good proof and we had big FUD.  

There are a lot of FUD in almost every single new coin right now. So it's normal Smiley
it's not FUD; it's earthquake!  Grin
No it is IcinicExpert Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

I have his address. This guy likes to claim he's rich  Cheesy I doubt he's even got 500 BTC to his name.

The sad thing is this man is in his 30's and has children and he has this mentality.

I also have YOUR address and you are a punk. You talk about people behind their "back" and later I am going to post the rest of your dirty laundry so everyone will know you are a frad. I am tired of you coming out the woodwork when it is convenient.

@mr_random

ie's ip address http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/108.35.91.44
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Just refund the blackcoin wall street money and my beef with you is squashed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
poeples who re waiting 12K to sell (because u've bought at +10 K), u'll be bagholders  Grin
I have bought at 4k Smiley I can wait. It's not a problem for me. Im noot a noob like most of people here. No single good proof and we had big FUD.  

There are a lot of FUD in almost every single new coin right now. So it's normal Smiley
it's not FUD; it's earthquake!  Grin
It's not an earthquake, it's a disgrace.
Considering I sold at huge loss already, I consider this hilarious. So keep it open.  Cheesy  Grin
better loss than 0....
and don't Smiley BS to much you entered at 2000-3000 Tongue haha...

Average buy cost of 11.5K sats. I bought yesterday just for Liberty Day. Was going to dump later after the pump. I deserve my fate for being a greedy asshole.

@mr_random
I didnt delete my fb profile, it is still active. And I am handsome enough to be with a woman you can only dream about at night. So you and the rest of the trolls posting FUD are nobodies. NO ONE KNOWS YOU and they never will. In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit. So post all the FUD you want because when I turn this computer off I have a life, when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for.
It is interesting what you know about people.
Since you find only friendly words for other people: I would neither swap my skill set for your apparantly lousy programming skills nor would i swap my lady for some random catwalk doll Tongue

Someone who must permanently trumpet his superiority over everyone else does usually have severe mental problems, and no shareware you once made and no wife will cure those.

Now give our money back.
Activity: 75
TIME TO CLOSE TOPIC. TIME TO MAKE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO MADE A FUD. Time to check them. That's mine opinion.
Im tired of youre crying , you sound like a fucking faggot. "I HAVE PEOPLE PMING RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A COIN" good for you, youre still a fucking faggot ass bitch who scams people

Do not change the subject. Come and see me.  I am tired of little forum punks making threats and hiding behind keyboards. Stop typing and visit me...if not STFU.

honestly, if i was holding any XLB, i would come beat the living fuck out of you. But for some reason i knew to stay away from this coin after your bitch ass fucked up BC. hahahahahaha you are  a FAGGOT

Now let me explain, How & Why you are a piece of shit, scam.

Judging from the pictures you posted, yes, it indeed slightly looks like you had "good" intentions, definitely better than Templar77. Again, that is not saying much, since both of you are scum bag pieces of shit. You clearly knew about the dumping (currently), you knew about future dumping (not only by Templar77, but his squadron of duesch bags), & you implied, IMO, that you were going to dump once you coin was a success (In the top 10 on CMC). Why even talk of dumping? If you want a legit coin you wouldnt work with people like Templar77 or people that want to dump, and you wouldnt know of people dumping and let them be cool with it. Another thing, why did you lie about implementing anonomity features that you or templar77 arent capable of implementing? You flat out lied to your community to raise the price. You guys are some low mother fuckers, honestly LibertyCoin had one of the strongest communities ive seen in these forums in a while. Look how fast the price jumped, and you still wanted to scam everyone? Why not just make the coin legit & everyone will win. Greed.

You are a fucking moron x10. You said you are coming to visit me, I am waiting. Also, now you know what I am capable of doing? I have been a software engineer for over 14 year idiot. I have coded more apps than I can count. A quick search on the net and you can find that out yourself. I have over a decade of experience with just encryption algorithms alone. I have coded apps half the people here wouldn't have a clue how they work. I DID get the anon working within my Liberty Express platform an hour after working with the dev who coded the web portion. That is how I know the dev is a scammer because it was VERY easy to do.

Now when are you coming to visit me?

Please tell me how you are going to apply those skills of yours when someone is face to face with you? you are thee moron.
Internet tough guys everywhere...

it's not FUD; it's earthquake!  Grin
WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

You are back little man? You want me to post more of your PMs along with your real name? Go back to your hole troll.

Stfu Iconicfaggot, you're scum, it was worth having this happen just to see you rep go down the drain  Cheesy At least there's one less shit stain in the cryptoworld... and stop acting like you actuley have some kind of real world sucsess, I saw your fb profile before you deleted it, one ugly motherfucker  Cheesy

I didnt delete my fb profile, it is still active. And I am handsome enough to be with a woman you can only dream about at night. So you and the rest of the trolls posting FUD are nobodies. NO ONE KNOWS YOU and they never will. In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit. So post all the FUD you want because when I turn this computer off I have a life, when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for.

dude how old are you? "a woman you can only dream about at night" "In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit"

where do i begin?

twitter followers?

iconics bitch?

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha LISTEN TO YOURSELF

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

Templar77

Im happy i didn't "panic sell"
go go XLB and guys please hold your coins dont dump
yeh, just hold it, so Mr adloule can dump quietly  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

You are back little man? You want me to post more of your PMs along with your real name? Go back to your hole troll.

Stfu Iconicfaggot, you're scum, it was worth having this happen just to see you rep go down the drain  Cheesy At least there's one less shit stain in the cryptoworld... and stop acting like you actuley have some kind of real world sucsess, I saw your fb profile before you deleted it, one ugly motherfucker  Cheesy

dude how old are you? "a woman you can only dream about at night" "In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit"

where do i begin?

twitter followers?

iconics bitch?

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Pages:
Jump to: