Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 6. (Read 25436 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm glad the project hits the ball. I'm really looking forward to it. This project is well finished.
brand new
Activity: 0
this is a serious concern and I can't imagine if all the bonuses will be dumped harder. honestly this makes me not interested and think long to participate in it.
Activity: 2
brand new
A very promising project - Using technology to enable companies to find the individual that perfectly fits their needs, demonstrating their skills and experience. Nicely done.
All the best team.
brand new
Well thought out project, great team.
Activity: 15
A very promising approch towards picking the best talent pool.
Activity: 13
Using technology to enable companies to find the individual that perfectly fits their needs, demonstrating their skills and experience, is very innovative, congratulations
Activity: 15
I like the project. Especially the fact that everything is clear and accessible. Respect creators and staff.
LifeTask is making the new job market using blockchain. It has huge potential.
Activity: 1
Well thought out project, great team.
Activity: 42
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 79.99 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of LifeTask (TASK).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 33
GOOD MANAGEMENT WITH UNIQUE CONCEPT IS SUCCESS
Activity: 30
Great and very good project
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

I think that this is quite a promising project with a great future and a new look at cryptographic ones
brand new

It looks like a very good plan.
I expect this to happen soon.
Activity: 42
Nice project of the world.Good tim work., Great project and have a big success.
VRK
Activity: 44
Good team and promising project..)
Activity: 252
This company really has incredible plans and strategies for several years ahead, I think it's a stable and reliable project to which it is worth joining.
Activity: 2

platform LifeTask will take its place in the market, users will definitely love the platform,your project looks pretty confident of all. I hope and believe that it is not only the case, and someday it will become something more. We'll see what happens, I really hope that the company will succeed, the excellent approach to realize their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
Activity: 24
Thank team. hope project success !
Pages:
Jump to: