Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 5. (Read 25436 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I like this project for the emphasis on competences. I always have wondered why recruitment agencies and head hunter meanly look for someone who has done a job for ages and would consider it a challenge to do the same (for a little higher salary maybe) for another employer. Also HR (in my 40 years of experience) is more interested in skills than passion (although they would never admit that). Good luck!
I'm waiting for you
Activity: 7
We hope that you will success in your business
Activity: 4
Hey. An interesting project, I think it will be useful to many, including me.
brand new
Activity: 0
The project is interesting, with good rating, it has the right to exist in market, and i think  that it will find his audience.
Congratulations! I believe in your project!
Activity: 5
I like the guys of this project - they confidently lead the project all to new and new heights.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! Happy to look after him. Good luck! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! Happy to look after him. Good luck!
Why do you think this project is revolutionary? There are many projects on the market right now and I don’t see thst LifeTask as revolutionary.
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
Wow! Does it mean tokens will be cheaper in latoken exchange?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 6
This is great news. I so much have faith in this project and the team are so on point.
Activity: 15
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! Happy to look after him. Good luck! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! Happy to look after him. Good luck!
Activity: 17
Nice project team, i will follow the further development of the project.
Activity: 2
A great project for the future with good idea and vision.
I think the project has a great future, despite the negative in the market.
Activity: 37
that's right and the bonus they offer in the pre ico and ico is very high, this is a serious concern and I can't imagine if all the bonuses will be dumped harder. honestly this makes me not interested and think long to participate in it.

its very good idea to work with LifeTask! Very good project, like it
Activity: 9
Activity: 79
A great project for the future with good idea and vision.
Activity: 13
This is good project all the best
Must succeed
Pages:
Jump to: