Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 18. (Read 25436 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Interesting and awesome prjoect. Hope it will goin success.
Activity: 47
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. It's useful!  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
This project includes some of the best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I advise everyone to participate in this project
Everyone is praising this project. So I'm curious if they are real supporters or just noobs hyping this up.
If they can provide good reason why such good words, then, maybe there's really something in here.
And actually, this is not the first decentralized platform with regards to this kind of industry.
Several projects have ventured and been exploring this recruitment job industry but no one has never been good enough to revolutionize this sector.
We will see what kind of performance they will offer in the job industry, after 6 months from now and onwards...
brand new
Excellent project and purposeful team. This project is the best I've ever seen.
Activity: 6
This is good project. Hope this project will be huge!
Activity: 22
This project includes some of the best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I advise everyone to participate in this project
Activity: 1
Activity: 36
Hi all. this is the truly first project which take care about CVs and application letters. I hope all the best for it.
Good luck!!!
Activity: 31
I love this project really
and I think this will be huge success
Because the idea is very important in present and the future
I am very interested in your project The future seems very bright, is not it!
Activity: 27
great project and great team
Activity: 64
This project looks interesting.
Activity: 18

This project looks awesome and the team also well experienced, so I wish LifeTask a big success.
To the moon life task
Activity: 123
Activity: 6
Everyone is praising this project. So I'm curious if they are real supporters or just noobs hyping this up.
If they can provide good reason why such good words, then, maybe there's really something in here.
And actually, this is not the first decentralized platform with regards to this kind of industry.
Several projects have ventured and been exploring this recruitment job industry but no one has never been good enough to revolutionize this sector.
We will see what kind of performance they will offer in the job industry, after 6 months from now and onwards...
Activity: 15
This project looks awesome and the team also well experienced, so I wish LifeTask a big success.
Activity: 11
Activity: 82
 best job! It'll be successful project.
brand new
There is a very strong team working on this project.
a promising idea of ??the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives.
The project is interesting in terms of innovation.
Pages:
Jump to: