Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 20. (Read 25436 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm very interested in this project. Is this project related with matching system by used AI technology such as between job seeker and recruiter, best couple?
Activity: 5
This is good, hope to see it successful
Activity: 4
Activity: 14
Very Interesting Project!
Activity: 6
Good project, good airdrop, good luck you guys
I find that this project is very good , let's grow together
Activity: 8
Hello. I am Narender Pawar. Good going nice project Weldon
so that these coins are fully known and that all people can earn a lot of profits by using this coin and get the benefit
brand new
Activity: 0
Xopoший пpoeкт в coвpeмeннoм миpe .. Bce знaют paзницy мeждy paбoтoй и пpизвaниeм. Ho oчeнь нeмнoгиe мoгyт peaлизoвaть cвoe пpизвaниe в жизни. B бoльшинcтвe cлyчaeв дeньги являютcя oпpaвдaниeм тoгo, чтo мы нe пocлeдoвaтeльнo cлeдим зa нaшим нacтoящим пpизвaниeм. B LifeTask cчитaют, чтo дo cиx пop вcя cиcтeмa oбpaзoвaния, c ee cтeпeнями и бoлee или мeнee пpиoбpeтeннoй квaлификaциeй, былa ocнoвoй кapьepы. Hy, этo, бeзycлoвнo, oпpaвдaлo ceбя в пpoшлoм. Ho тeпepь, ceгoдня, кaк oбщecтвo, мы пpишли к тoмy, чтo тepмин «бaлaнc жизнeннoй жизни» пoлнocтью ycтapeл
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
The project looks very good. In addition to the aridrop out I would like to know if the project has a bounty campaign?
I would like to join.
Activity: 37
Very interesting project. I participate in it because there is a lot of new and
promising. In it, there is a benefit in knowledge and can
Earn money I suggest to everyone who is reading this post now.
I wish you all good luck.
brand new
Congratulations project
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
brand new
In this great Plat form Your dream to find the work you wish will be real you can easy submit what you want to work to get more verity of choices for work all in one Plat form. Thanks I like this project.
Activity: 4
Activity: 58
Activity: 42
Are you already working with some partners? How is it going this far?
Activity: 46
good project... i like its idea... good luck team
This project looks awesome and the team also well experienced, so I wish LifeTask a big success.
Pages:
Jump to: