Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 19. (Read 25436 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
All the best team 👍👍👍
brand new
Activity: 0
Very high bonus offer for pre ico, best of luck
Activity: 46
hope...best token 2019     best
Activity: 46
Looking an awesome project.

I hope it will get it's success soon.

Good Development Team
brand new
Hi all. this is the truly first project which take care about CVs and application letters. I hope all the best for it.
Good luck!!!
Activity: 9
This is a good project. I want to see it soon.
brand new
There is not much good project ICO recent days, but this project is really a good one
Activity: 57
best airdrop hope best price token
Activity: 11
Nice project
I think successful
Activity: 35
For several years I am discussing with headhunters about their choise toalways  look for managers with industry experience. What they all admit was that their customers were over evaluating this matter and furtermore where requesting for managers with industry experience.  I hope that with LifeTask we will overpass it.
Activity: 2
 I like this project for the emphasis on competences. I always have wondered why recruitment agencies and head hunter meanly look for someone who has done a job for ages and would consider it a challenge to do the same (for a little higher salary maybe) for another employer. Also HR (in my 40 years of experience) is more interested in skills than passion (although they would never admit that). I see that the young people today are really different than 25 years ago. They are more interested in employing themselves and doing the things they like, then do a boring job with the promise that after a long time, they will be rewarded by real interesting work/positions/payment. And most jobs are changing so quickly that focusing on skills seems more and more non effective. So all together the shift towards competences means more motivation, better results for the employer and better use of human assets. So, I support this project.
Activity: 26
Activity: 44
i like its idea... good luck team thanks
Activity: 35
Hello, very good project and team...
That's awesome. Decentralized a platform and lifetask will help everyone to find their vocation.

#Proof of registration
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/thanhthanh22298
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/gameivegas
Telegram Username: @becon208
Activity: 62
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. Good project with a good team
Activity: 32
Looking an awesome project. I have interest to invwst some of my money to this project. I hope it will get it's success soon.
Activity: 31
Best and great projects
Activity: 1
wow, this looks a great project, I would like to know more. Can I know more in portuguese?
Activity: 25
That is a good idea! I hope you will successful!
Activity: 5
I'm very interested in this project. Is this project related with matching system by used AI technology such as between job seeker and recruiter, best couple?
Pages:
Jump to: