Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 4. (Read 25436 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
great project, applying task for crypto always good
Activity: 25
Amazing project with a great airdrop, I hope I can participate in this project, it has a good plataform.
Activity: 45
Activity: 1
I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world. Your team is very strong and does everything wisely. Good luck team.
brand new
We are an experienced team of ico marketers that provides end to end marketing solutions to bring your blockchain projetc
to the front pages. Get in touch with us now and we shall provide you premium marketing services to boost your project.
Drop us a message at www.orionstride.com or http://t.me/orionstride
Activity: 53
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?
brand new
NEW INTERESTING PROJECT- LifeTask.HOPE FOR A GOOD CONTINUATION IN COOPERATION!
Activity: 125
Gud project  and best team
brand new
very good project, i hope your project is successful
Activity: 33
nice project I wish you success
Activity: 1
I will follow this project Wink Wink
Activity: 65
It is a best airdrop project..
Activity: 94
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts.
Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith.
Great project and idea, I sincerely wish you good luck and success !!
Activity: 7
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?
Activity: 4
Activity: 9
Good project..execelent airdrop can make token
Activity: 11
This is a promising project. I am glad I am in
Pages:
Jump to: