Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 12. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I didn't get the idea actually. Pre-mine is for promotions we can start just now, right? But this coin is dedicated to all networks and will be availible for users..But what do you mean? Will it be somehow integrated to existing social networks? Sorry, if I missed something.

From what I understand is that the pre-mined amount is dedicated for two things, for airdrop distribution and for any possible expenses that the dev might incur for the likecoin project (such as payments to add LIKECOIN to the exchanges). Jijo can correct me please if I am wrong with this assumption (mostly stock knowledge).
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I didn't get the idea actually. Pre-mine is for promotions we can start just now, right? But this coin is dedicated to all networks and will be availible for users..But what do you mean? Will it be somehow integrated to existing social networks? Sorry, if I missed something.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Please can anyone help me, I can't see where to locate my likecoins, I got 2FA on the account and have the key but can't remember password, is there any hope for me?

Update: I tried one more password and got in, now I see 25000 likes where can I see the current price of the coin to monitor its growth, plus is there a telegram group or chat ?
Activity: 34
Please can anyone help me, I can't see where to locate my likecoins, I got 2FA on the account and have the key but can't remember password, is there any hope for me?
copper member
Activity: 54
Agreed, Dev is doing great work here and keep up with us letting everyone know he is still working hard on the coin.  Your negativity isn't needed here
https://lapool.me/likecoin is this a dead project?

Yes this is a dead project. Check the symbol/icon.  Our likecoin is now only POS
Fack off idiot, you yourself do not know what you're saying, a donkey)))

hey, you do not disrespect the dev here. Frack yourself in the arse and get out if you are not interested and is just here to sabotage the trust people are giving on likecoin. Dont just barge in and say frack off to the dev.
Activity: 22

Yes this is a dead project. Check the symbol/icon.  Our likecoin is now only POS
Fack off idiot, you yourself do not know what you're saying, a donkey)))
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Anyone kind enough to give me a copy of database?

sync from start (100+days) really long way to go  Roll Eyes
Last time I went to the exchange site, the price is somewhat like 0.7 or 0.8 satoshi for each likecoin. That is a good sign that the coins value is going up. We need to make sure now that we introduce likecoin to many people and somehow get its market cap so high we can now list this on COINMARKETCAP website.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
parking for more information update
wallet downloaded and let see how far Likecoin can go in future
hope it can be a potential crypto
keep going for developer good

Hope not to late to get my first Likecoin from Facebook bounty today to start my stake  Smiley

Any faucet available?

Any database available so I do not need to sync 100+ days -_-
copper member
Activity: 54
doing a great job!!!!  when you getting added to coinmarketcap?  that will help boost awareness.  Also, I know bittrex is expensive to get listed on but getting a few more exchanges would be nice there year.  Keep up the good work and staying active!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
I got 25k like coins from facebook campaign.

Is there any value?
copper member
Activity: 19
starting campaigne right now

price will go up
Bitcoyin.com For Sale

Pages:
Jump to: