Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 11. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
why is the developer silent? Need news that the coin is alive
please to be patience i think  dev is working hard to get new exchange to this coin
hopefull HITBTC is listing this coin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
why is the developer silent? Need news that the coin is alive
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Maybe the dev is working to get this coin listed on another market. See if you can add likecoin on new exchanges like kucoin or bitmart. Also cryptopia is also a good exchange. In a few months we will see progress.
Activity: 247
Hi Jijothomas

Can you give us any infos??
Coinsmarket is now online but dont run correct!
what we do now???
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The coin is silent not making some noise but I saw the website change a few days back. So definitely something is being made to make this coin active. I will be holding my share for a long time.
is there news on the coin?
Activity: 42
Nice concepts and  i like this coin,such interesting one,i will be following on it
Hey DEV

Month is over.

Have any new Plans for new exchange???
k22
Activity: 8
Dev, is there any news? Or need something to help?

If so, then maybe try to improve awareness Likecoin
Do not repeat the sad experience of people who sold in 2016 bitcoin for $ 400.   Grin

I would wonder when this will happen to Likecoin? If Bitcoin took 6-7 years to reach $400 dollars then that might be the same too for Likecoin. Maybe we can see good progress by the year 2024. But of course if Likecoin will be integrated with the crypto economy and can be used as some sort of currency to buy goods and services then that would also be a good sign it would be sooner than Bitcoins experience.
Dear all, This month we will wait for coinsmarkets.com . If they are are not working, we will consider new exchanges.

Hi Jijo. Any knowledge on the requirements to have a coin listed on HITBTC and COINEXCHANGE? These are the current two that were introduced to me by my "cryptomentor" when I was a beginner and I think likecoin can do best starting on these exchanges. Also I would like to ask if Likecoin already has a roadmap of some sorts? Thanks for entertaining this.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Message from coinmarkets team

First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .
In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.
From here all kind of problem start with servers ,
Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .
In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of comunication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,
We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,
The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,
Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section .
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Dear all, This month we will wait for coinsmarkets.com . If they are are not working, we will consider new exchanges.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Do not repeat the sad experience of people who sold in 2016 bitcoin for $ 400.   Grin
Obviously not
k22
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Guys, don't sell so cheap on coinsmarkets. The price is barely 0.7 sat. Thats nothing. Hold and you will reap great rewards in future. Dev is committed and is not going anywhere. Hope to see this coin take off big time!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Very upsetting experience in coinsmarket. I tried to sign in but it says that my account does not exist after I tried to sign in. Then I saw a telegram chat for users with bad experiences with coinsmarket saying that it is not a legit site but a scam. We definitely need to HOLD our tokens and try to find another decent exchange maybe YOBIT can do?
k22
when the coin will appear on the exchange yobit.net?

really want to start trading on this stock exchange, and to add value to likecoins BTC Wink
At the moment coinsmarkets.com is already online!!

Anybody have any idea what's up with CoinsMarkets? Angry
Pages:
Jump to: