Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 26. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yes. Dev, can you make a list of bounties?
We need to know, how much coins will be distributed in future and when will be exchange?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
How soon will run out of bounties, when to wait for the exchange of coins?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
coin is dead ?
no, it's not dead. more and more people from facebook are signing for it. You can check the list of people. go to their website.

I need to sell these coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
coin is dead ?
no, it's not dead. more and more people from facebook are signing for it. You can check the list of people. go to their website.
sell coins 67560/50 Satoshi to write in PM !!!

How did you get 67k? I thought every one gets 25k for each social media account?

SOLO miner

How did you get 67k? I thought every one gets 25k for each social media account?
Is there any exchange you can exchange likecoin with bitcoin? Or is there one that we are planning to list, such as yoBit.net?
Activity: 490
Good News .Before August 25th we can release online wallet and android wallet. Testing is going on.

This is indeed a good news. Having with android wallet is nice. Looking forward for more updates to come. Staking while waiting is much exciting with a news like this. Good luck Dev. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Activity: 461
Good News .Before August 25th we can release online wallet and android wallet. Testing is going on.
Activity: 461
I just received 59 likecoin. It says mined? What is it? Is it mining when I just open the wallet? Smiley

Yes this is called staking, an energy efficient mining process
coin is dead ?

Why would you ask if it's dead? We are waiting to hear more details from the Dev.
Activity: 613
Activity: 574
I just received 59 likecoin. It says mined? What is it? Is it mining when I just open the wallet? Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello I joined this and is loving the coin so much when it staked actively in my old laptop. Maybe this is the coin we need for those who have old computers. Please do everything to make this coin popular so we can increase the value.
Anything new with this coin I have been mining and staking is great we need an exchange just for the purpose of seeing what the value is like in the crypto space...... Update Dev!!!!!

He has said in the past that an exchange will not be considered until 50% of the coin supply is mined. Not sure how close we are to that total yet though. maybe the Dev can answer.
Activity: 224
Anything new with this coin I have been mining and staking is great we need an exchange just for the purpose of seeing what the value is like in the crypto space...... Update Dev!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: