Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 24. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Something wrong with the network? My pc wallet only says out of sync and the bar is not moving saying 1015 blocks remaining. Are others experiencing the same thing?

no issues over here. check back your config file for nodes or check your internet connectivity.
suggest u get amazon VPS to park your wallet there.

I have never used Amazon VPS to park my wallet. How do you go about doing this? Is it very secure? Is this the method a lot people use when they have a lot wallets that stake coins?

u can have both, one on VPS and one on your laptop.

I have millions, so i stake on VPS. I'm using Windows Server 2012

Wow that is huge man. How did you get that huge amount of likecoins? Can you help us to acquired more likecoins too? Thank you so much in advance. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Any new news about this coin? Maybe we can start using this as a currency on some social media account or maybe as a mode of payment. Like what they're doing in signatum right now with their marketplace.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
"Not staking because you dont have mature coins"

what does this mean? I have 25078 coins and all of them are confirmed.

After receiving coins,you need to wait 8 hours to start staking. Also make sure that your wallet is connected to internet.
"Not staking because you dont have mature coins"

what does this mean? I have 25078 coins and all of them are confirmed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Something wrong with the network? My pc wallet only says out of sync and the bar is not moving saying 1015 blocks remaining. Are others experiencing the same thing?

no issues over here. check back your config file for nodes or check your internet connectivity.

I have never used Amazon VPS to park my wallet. How do you go about doing this? Is it very secure? Is this the method a lot people use when they have a lot wallets that stake coins?

u can have both, one on VPS and one on your laptop.

I have millions, so i stake on VPS. I'm using Windows Server 2012
Activity: 420
I am the original miningteam23

Activity: 420
I am the original miningteam23

Download the config file from website and place in the described folder.

Im also encountering this one. when i opened my wallet it wont open and my desktop icon of my wallet will be corrupt. but when i disabled my anti virus i can open my wallet and sync again but when i closed it and open again same thing will happened. This is horrible. What will I do to avoid this to happened? Thanks Sad

You need to tell your antivirus software to accept the file all the time or else it will always be flagged.
Activity: 490

Im also encountering this one. when i opened my wallet it wont open and my desktop icon of my wallet will be corrupt. but when i disabled my anti virus i can open my wallet and sync again but when i closed it and open again same thing will happened. This is horrible. What will I do to avoid this to happened? Thanks Sad

Activity: 616
When Likecoin becomes more popular, big social media websites may accept Likecoin for tipping .
allows 14 altcoins to be used to reward posts on Facebook in a very real sense, rather than merely giving them the standard 'like'.

The full list reads:
dogecoin,
digibytes,
einsteinium,
fedoracoin,
mintcoin,
reddcoin,
quark,
worldcoin,
vertcoin,
karmacoin,
earthcoin,
trollcoin,
HTMLcoin and donationcoin.
Activity: 686
Anxious and connected here, it would be good to know how much is missing for exchange, a goal of remaining distribution. DEV?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
with that coin supply now we all know what it happens when coin get launched  Wink Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
So excited to see this listed soon. NovaExchange and Cryptopia would be a good start to put these coins in. Also suggesting to add marketing bounties on twitter as well. Promoting the website likecoin currency.

Listed soon ? Is it an information from the team ? It would be a good news Smiley

Do we know when it will be listed ? I thing that Nova is a good beginning indeed.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
why is this even necessary.  Huh
Merit: 251
So excited to see this listed soon. NovaExchange and Cryptopia would be a good start to put these coins in. Also suggesting to add marketing bounties on twitter as well. Promoting the website likecoin currency.
Pages:
Jump to: