Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 27. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 251
Crossed 800 members in facebook.

it's nice, but when listed on exchange sir
everyone still  waiting news for info
good luck for you sir
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I'm hoping we get an update from the dev real soon. Hopefully he has been working behind the scenes.
Activity: 461
Crossed 800 members in facebook.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
First we need to pay the exchanges for listing the coin and need one block explorer . After that we can contact coinmarketcap.com for listing.

When will this coin be listed on exchanges? And may I ask what exchange is it going to be? Cryptopia/Yobit/Nova?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
First we need to pay the exchanges for listing the coin and need one block explorer . After that we can contact coinmarketcap.com for listing.
Activity: 616
I just wondered Jijothomas, how can a coin be added to coinmarketcap website? Do you need to pay them so that your coin will be added? It sure list some coins that are not really active and some that would be considered s**tcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
lpool.name is back with advertised ridicolous 20% fees, but wait....

2 hours farming there and i get 0 like coins.

100% goes to them

I think first of all we need a better mining pool than lpool which charges 20% fees which is akin to daylight robbery. Personally, I am going to stop supporting them until they reduce the fee(unlikely) or until Likecoin could be mined on another mining pool.

yes, correct, stop supporting this bandit. 20% is the highest i have seen in pool mining. bastards scammer. I lost over 100K LIKES.
Activity: 306

100% goes to them

I think first of all we need a better mining pool than lpool which charges 20% fees which is akin to daylight robbery. Personally, I am going to stop supporting them until they reduce the fee(unlikely) or until Likecoin could be mined on another mining pool.
Activity: 336
I want to join this campaign hopefully this campaign can be successful.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

100% goes to them
Mr benedictonathan is right . We already discussed about the exchanges.  I am doing lot of promotional activities personally.  If we list our coin in exchanges,it will affect the free distribution process of the coin to new members and also the value of coin will go down. Lot of people are going to join the Likecoin network in coming weeks. Likecoin is going to cross 800 members in facebook and it shows the strong support of people from every field. Now money is not a barrier to get Likecoin and it enables the coin distribution to everybody who like and learning about cryptocurrency.

Aim in this month is to release an android wallet without centralised servers.
Hi Dev. What about the exchange? Wink

Patience my friend, the exchange will come in a few months. For the meantime we must take advantage of the PoS mining this coin has to offer. Around October we might get an exchange for this.

you sure? where u know this? you are in contact with the dev?

You can back read through the posts and it was mentioned that one of the plan is to add an exchange for this coin. But we just need to wait. Read the old posts.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Patience my friend, the exchange will come in a few months. For the meantime we must take advantage of the PoS mining this coin has to offer. Around October we might get an exchange for this.

you sure? where u know this? you are in contact with the dev?

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Activity: 322
what is the latest data on the pre-mine?

where are we now? reaching near 50%?
with source code both is possible
Most application software is distributed in a form that includes only executable files. If the source code were included it would be useful to a user, programmer or a system administrator, any of whom might wish to study or modify the program

And that "source" can be used to create new altcoins? or only helps to further develop the existing mechanisms of likecoin? Like for example if a coin goes dead with no news from developer, another can get the source and modify likecoin or he can somehow "resurrect" that coin from being dead?
Most application software is distributed in a form that includes only executable files. If the source code were included it would be useful to a user, programmer or a system administrator, any of whom might wish to study or modify the program
Pages:
Jump to: