Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 32. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Where is the market to sell likecoin? I want to sell

There is no market to sell likecoin ... the coin will be available to trade on exchanges after 3-4 months as mentioned 100 times so far in this thread. Now is the time to mine the coin Wink ...

If you can mine 1,000,000 coins over next 3 months and then it gets listed on an exchange and price opens at $0.01 how much woud you make? or you just looking at selling the 5000 coin bounty that you may have? ... the dev of the coin has laid out their plan on the development of the coin in the opening post ... how hard can it be to understand.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where is the market to sell likecoin? I want to sell
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Does any1 know which exchanges would likecoin be listed on? I am a bit skeptical about utilizing my computer to mine likecoin for now since I am not sure how is it an improvement over other altcoins and what is the use case for this coin?
Activity: 176
It's quiet because nothing needs to be said, those that are serious about the coin are mining the coining, others are waiting for the coin to be listed on exchanges (3-4 months time)

Ok great....I guess I will continue to mine and see where we end up in 3 or 4 months Grin
It's quiet because nothing needs to be said, those that are serious about the coin are mining the coining, others are waiting for the coin to be listed on exchanges (3-4 months time)
Activity: 176
It's very quite on this thread. Is there going to be any excitement in the near future with this coin?
Activity: 616
Jijothomas, I would like to apply for Filipino and Esperanto translator in advance for this project if in case you are planning to make some announcements or whitepapers translated. Thank you very much.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
the 25,000 like coins no more?

3 days still no update.
You can run wallet.dat in multiple computers. No issues and no major effect in mining.
Activity: 616
What are the consequences if I put a copy of my wallet.dat on a continuously running machine at home (for mining) and then use the same wallet.dat on my laptop intended for my cryptoactivities? I usually bring my laptop at work or outside so I also turn likecoin on to see how my wallet is doing. My friend told me that same wallets running on multiple computers does not have any effect. Is that so? I noticed mining is now slower compared to before whenever I run my laptop outside my home.
DEV has mentioned a few times that the coin will be available on exchanges in 3-4 months or when 50% of the premine has been reached.
When the payment is completed for facebook and twitter?
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
When do you plan the placing of you coin on exchanges?
Activity: 210
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Is this project over? When will the payment be given again?

http://lpool.name/explorer/LIKES
[/quote]richlist?
[/quote]

Will add another block explorer with rich list  later.
Pages:
Jump to: