Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 31. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have a TOSHIBA Satellite C50) with Intel Core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPU) and 4GB RAM.

I am using NVIDIA GEForce 710M as my Graphics cards. Can I mine Likecoins using my current machine?

Yes you can. But the output will be low.

I see, I guess it is really much better to earn cryptocoins through bounty campaigns than in mining. Would that be a precise statement?
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I have a TOSHIBA Satellite C50) with Intel Core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPU) and 4GB RAM.

I am using NVIDIA GEForce 710M as my Graphics cards. Can I mine Likecoins using my current machine?

Yes you can. But the output will be low.
Activity: 616

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Does anyone have the pool link?
Still distributing premine share. You must wait for minimum 50% premine distribution

Can you provide an update on how many coins have been mined/distibuted so far? I'm presuming you would have this data

Total Coins mined - 411092755

Total coins (Premine) distributed - 38500000  (10%)
Activity: 306
Where is the market to sell likecoin? I want to sell

There is no market to sell likecoin ... the coin will be available to trade on exchanges after 3-4 months as mentioned 100 times so far in this thread. Now is the time to mine the coin Wink ...

If you can mine 1,000,000 coins over next 3 months and then it gets listed on an exchange and price opens at $0.01 how much woud you make? or you just looking at selling the 5000 coin bounty that you may have? ... the dev of the coin has laid out their plan on the development of the coin in the opening post ... how hard can it be to understand.

I am continuing to mine this coin for now with the hopes that Likecoin will take off once it is listed on the exchanges!

What are your computer specs? I am trying to mine Likecoin on my virtual machine(2 cores, 2gb ram, windows 7) since I am afraid that those miner software are infected with malware. Currently, I am getting ~5kb hash rate which is pathetic and I cant even mine 1 block since there are some1 with way higher hash rate and he/she mined most of the blocks . How many likecoins have u made so far btw?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Still distributing premine share. You must wait for minimum 50% premine distribution

Can you provide an update on how many coins have been mined/distibuted so far? I'm presuming you would have this data
Activity: 176
Where mine the coin? please tell me how you do it. Thank you.

I have been mining with cpu on lpool. I have been receiving coins to my wallet every day. Not a ton, but enough to be able to trade once we are listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
On what exchanges it will be available and when?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 196
Last week i was busy. Work for android wallet starting today.
The developer does not want to respond, the table is not updated
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 266
Where mine the coin? please tell me how you do it. Thank you.
Is there any news about the coin.
Activity: 176
Where is the market to sell likecoin? I want to sell

There is no market to sell likecoin ... the coin will be available to trade on exchanges after 3-4 months as mentioned 100 times so far in this thread. Now is the time to mine the coin Wink ...

If you can mine 1,000,000 coins over next 3 months and then it gets listed on an exchange and price opens at $0.01 how much woud you make? or you just looking at selling the 5000 coin bounty that you may have? ... the dev of the coin has laid out their plan on the development of the coin in the opening post ... how hard can it be to understand.

I am continuing to mine this coin for now with the hopes that Likecoin will take off once it is listed on the exchanges!
Pages:
Jump to: