Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 29. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Isn't this the same thing reddcoin does? I think you won't be able to get the users to install an addon in their browser just to be able to use this coin. Reddcoin already showed this can't work

REDD is dying. been years and since late June, its on the way back to cave. My portfolio already 60% down on REDD. What a let down.

LIKES need to be more creative.

This won't work, if it's addon based it won't work. If it's integrated into each platform then it won't work either because facebook and co would just tell them to fuck off.

Don't be too negative about it, if facebook and co would just shun then either Likes can create its own social media project or go to somebody else. Tagged.com and other websites has its own in-site currency, we can eventually change it with Likecoins or make it tradable in Likecoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Isn't this the same thing reddcoin does? I think you won't be able to get the users to install an addon in their browser just to be able to use this coin. Reddcoin already showed this can't work

REDD is dying. been years and since late June, its on the way back to cave. My portfolio already 60% down on REDD. What a let down.

LIKES need to be more creative.

This won't work, if it's addon based it won't work. If it's integrated into each platform then it won't work either because facebook and co would just tell them to fuck off.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Just got visited the site and i find it interesting. More power for the project.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
can we use Raspberry Pi to stake ?

If you are able to run,you can stake
Activity: 322
can we use Raspberry Pi to stake ?
Crossed 700 members in Facebook
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
It seems like the staking coins is a really painstaking process. I have about 31000 likecoins and yet I have never receive any likecoin from staking. Technically, 25k likecoins are more than enough to start staking.No idea why is it that I could not get any likecoin from staking.

Make sure you are not encrypted the wallet ,is so please unlock it for staking.

Likecoin was the first crypto that i receive stake, in less than 24hs, i receive my first payment, I am setting up an simple PC to do this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Can help you spread the token?I can make a translation into a Russian branch and post a topic.
As founding members, we must wait to get more members and after that we will definitely  go for exchanges. Lot of members shown interest to invest in likecoin. So if we have more members, the opening in exchanges will be very grand.

are you running the show alone? Needed more marketing and exposure.
road map, advertising materials..
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Have installed wallet and also started mining with one of my Spare rigs.  Now to earn some LIKES Smiley
Hope that next month we can release the android wallet.
As founding members, we must wait to get more members and after that we will definitely  go for exchanges. Lot of members shown interest to invest in likecoin. So if we have more members, the opening in exchanges will be very grand.
It seems like the staking coins is a really painstaking process. I have about 31000 likecoins and yet I have never receive any likecoin from staking. Technically, 25k likecoins are more than enough to start staking.No idea why is it that I could not get any likecoin from staking.

Make sure you are not encrypted the wallet ,is so please unlock it for staking.

staking for 2% is not that much. I have millions, still 1-2 likes from staking (shown as MINE in the incoming transactions)

I see. Oh so MINE refers to the reward of likecoins from staking. Did not know that. Cool!!! By the way, may I ask how many millions of likecoins do u have? How did u guys get so much. I only have like 43k likecoins now. Hoping that it would reach 2000 satoshis each in the near future.

use expensive GPU, aka 1080ti, few rigs.
Activity: 306

Hi Jijothomas! Is it easy to list this coin on exchanges? I am asking because I have never listed any coin on exchanges before. Hence, I would like to take the opportunity to help u and learn at the same time.
Activity: 306

staking for 2% is not that much. I have millions, still 1-2 likes from staking (shown as MINE in the incoming transactions)

I see. Oh so MINE refers to the reward of likecoins from staking. Did not know that. Cool!!! By the way, may I ask how many millions of likecoins do u have? How did u guys get so much. I only have like 43k likecoins now. Hoping that it would reach 2000 satoshis each in the near future.
Activity: 616
Total Coins mined - 411092755  (are you serious? premined is 370m, mined is 411m, left 219m to be mined?)

Total coins (Premine) distributed - 38500000  (10%)

almost one month, the premined of 370 million distributed only 10%, to get 50% distributed, it will take another (minimum) 4 months, by that time all the coins will be fully mined and it will not be listed yet.

staking at 2% is way too little, some good coins giving much better staking %

dev need to give away more, make more airdrops/giveaways etc and do more promotions, else this is failed coin like the rest.

With so many coins dev, why not we also post our like coin wallets here then beg for some likecoins too! I am pretty sure there would still be plenty left where it came from dev. Thanks.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Total Coins mined - 411092755  (are you serious? premined is 370m, mined is 411m, left 219m to be mined?)

Total coins (Premine) distributed - 38500000  (10%)

almost one month, the premined of 370 million distributed only 10%, to get 50% distributed, it will take another (minimum) 4 months, by that time all the coins will be fully mined and it will not be listed yet.

staking at 2% is way too little, some good coins giving much better staking %

dev need to give away more, make more airdrops/giveaways etc and do more promotions, else this is failed coin like the rest.

I would recommend to the developer to have a bounty given by users commenting to add the Likecoin on NovaExchange or another exchange where we can post votes for the addition of Likecoin. What do you think?

I too think its a good idea to try for exchanges like Nova, We can all contribute towards the voting process and the devs can even give some bounties, so that the coin will get listed early.

dev is just slow, it seems. yo man, be active.
Pages:
Jump to: