Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 33. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
why you wanna sell em for so cheap then?

I wanna set order for higher price than last trades and continue my work, I'm not monitoring exchanges 24/7 coz I have some life you know.

fack ... 0.0001 on europex ... dickhead aim his goal
fackin dickhead !

another dickhead wants to dump the coin to death
on europex ... damn guys don't you have a brain ?

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE
0.00000500    10 000.00000000    0.05000000

yearr ... brilliant ...

Calm down this is lowest buy order every coins has similar and cheaper orders. No one says that you must sell for that price. Maybe someone drunk make mistake and sell it, then other someone will be lucky Wink
I had experience when somebody sells to me DOGE at 1 satoshi lol.

That is actually my bid. There was no bid at all. Nothing. Not even one bid.
I had a quick look at the coin, and gathered it was comparable to HIC except HIC  has 30 times more coins. So HIC  is trading at .0000085, Multiply by 60 and we get .0005
But Lime has a lot of catch up to do on HIC, and there are dozens of coins appearing each week it seems.
What do you think is fair?

And, keep in mind I looked at this coin for about two minutes and put in that bid, so Im being cautious and wondering why there was not any bids.

well ... i think you're  trying to defend your hirocoin's prices

and ...
if you looked more attentively on europex you could see the trade history ...
and ... if you were on europex a little bit more then you could see that
there are some buy offers but you maybe looked at the wrong moment

don't forget it's the people who make the price not a fallen altcoin price
(this shady reputation coin price has gone down a lot do you want lime to do the same??)
you can't compare tomatos and bananas bu they're 2 fruits ... huh ?

and ... to finish i don't think it's a good idea, to put this kind of prices
EXACLY when there's no other buy orders ...
Nice Pool¡¡¡¡

Grin

Seriously..how is anyone able to register with that ridiculous anti-bot captcha thing?... No one could possibly read any of those , unless they were on ayahuasca

LMFAO you made my day¡¡¡ 

April 10 , NEWS:

Today we will add two more seed nodes to speed up transactions, fercho will fix difficulty with DarkGravity well  and i patched Limecoin against OpenSSL heartbleed attack.

This is a MAJOR SECURITY UPGRADE:

Theres gonna be a HARD FORK. we are planning to do it today if everything goes well. you will have to download the new Wallet  (V3).
Pool Owners and Services providers, you will have to update wallet and get the newest source from github.  please wait for our announce.

Exchanges News:

*Today an europex admin contacted me about the slow transactions in deposits, i want to say that is NOT EUROPEX fault, the problem is our network, today we will add more nodes to speed it up.

*We are now listed on Mintpal for Voting please vote for us, donations are also accepted: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Newtowk News:

*the network power keeps increasing daily, thats a good signal of more people interested in LimeCoin, we went from 405mh/s yesterday at night, to 704 MH/s !  

great news !

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

I wanna set order for higher price than last trades and continue my work, I'm not monitoring exchanges 24/7 coz I have some life you know.

fackin dickhead !

yearr ... brilliant ...

Calm down this is lowest buy order every coins has similar and cheaper orders. No one says that you must sell for that price. Maybe someone drunk make mistake and sell it, then other someone will be lucky Wink

That is actually my bid. There was no bid at all. Nothing. Not even one bid.
I had a quick look at the coin (then had to go out) , and gathered it was comparable to HIC except HIC  has 30 times more coins. So HIC  is trading at .0000085, Multiply by 60 and we get .0005
But Lime has a lot of catch up to do on HIC, and there are dozens of coins appearing each week it seems.
What do you think is fair?

And, keep in mind I looked at this coin for about two minutes and put in that bid, so Im being cautious and wondering why there was not any bids.

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Nice Pool¡¡¡¡

Grin

Seriously..how is anyone able to register with that ridiculous anti-bot captcha thing?... No one could possibly read any of those , unless they were on ayahuasca

LMFAO you made my day¡¡¡ 

April 10 , NEWS:

Today we will add two more seed nodes to speed up transactions, fercho will fix difficulty with DarkGravity well  and i patched Limecoin against OpenSSL heartbleed attack.

This is a MAJOR SECURITY UPGRADE:

Theres gonna be a HARD FORK. we are planning to do it today if everything goes well. you will have to download the new Wallet  (V3).
Pool Owners and Services providers, you will have to update wallet and get the newest source from github.  please wait for our announce.

Exchanges News:

*Today an europex admin contacted me about the slow transactions in deposits, i want to say that is NOT EUROPEX fault, the problem is our network, today we will add more nodes to speed it up.

*We are now listed on Mintpal for Voting please vote for us, donations are also accepted: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Newtowk News:

*the network power keeps increasing daily, thats a good signal of more people interested in LimeCoin, we went from 405mh/s yesterday at night, to 704 MH/s !  

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
im just being informed that doing this "mini giveaway is not allowed in bitcointalk forums, so we should do it in our Limecoin forum lol

sorry Modds.

Grin

we will use this topic guys in the limecoin forum

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Limecoin/topic/10191416/1/#new

Activity: 182
New pool! Latest wallet - jump in now Smiley

Dev - Can you please add to your main list? Thanks Smiley

MineP.it LIM Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

fackin dickhead !

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE

yearr ... brilliant ...

Activity: 238
fackin dickhead !

PRICE                   VOLUME                 VALUE

yearr ... brilliant ...

Try https://www.swaphole.com/
... 0.0001 on europex ...
fackin dickheads !

another one wants to dump the coin to death

yearr ... brilliant ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

and dont mine at this gemran p2p pool mined all night didnt get any coins, on the site it says i have no share difficulity? :S
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Damn europex, sent LIM 2 hours ago, 5 confirmations in balance and still PENDING.
I'm not happy with this shit.
Activity: 182
New pool! Latest wallet - jump in now Smiley

MineP.it LIM Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

someone is trying to manipulate the prices on europex.eu !

Activity: 352
Can someone link the p2pool github for lime coin?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
Activity: 126

Members can vote 5 times an hour. You will need a trade history, so if you can buy or sell something over 0.0001BTC (this is to stop vote botnets) you can then vote.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 48
Yo IParn I made a wallpaper hope you like it  Wink

Thats an awesome wallpaper! Curious, what did you make it with?

I used Sketchup 2013 to make the 3D Model and Keyshot 4 as render engine. Fast and easy learning programs if you want to try them  Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 29
Yo IParn I made a wallpaper hope you like it  Wink

Thats an awesome wallpaper! Curious, what did you make it with?

I used Sketchup 2013 to make the 3D Model and Keyshot 4 as render engine. Fast and easy learning programs if you want to try them  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: