Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 40. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
@IParn - Please post the pre-mine wallet address. This would give more credit to the coin.

You can also post an excel file with all the bountys and expenses related to the pre-mine.

good idea¡¡¡ give me 30 mins i will post it    Grin

Are you going to post it? ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Been mining past 2 hours, haven't received any coins yet. Any idea ? I'm mining at lim.altmine.net:8031
We have found 11 blocks in the past 2 hours. What block are your wallet at now and what's your address?

dstorm please compare  hashes of blocks explorer with yours

http://limecoin.coinexplorers.com/block/00000000024e30b4d1caf20870dd3171017ec405bf4d08ea480347c954b67c3f

ok i downloaded the sgminer, the newest build from the thread posted above. but i still get the same results.

Go to www.Limecoin.org ----> utilities----> limecoin sgminer   Smiley

I have the same hash
Code:
./limecoind getblockhash 596
00000000024e30b4d1caf20870dd3171017ec405bf4d08ea480347c954b67c3f
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Been mining past 2 hours, haven't received any coins yet. Any idea ? I'm mining at lim.altmine.net:8031
We have found 11 blocks in the past 2 hours. What block are your wallet at now and what's your address?

dstorm please compare  hashes of blocks explorer with yours

http://limecoin.coinexplorers.com/block/00000000024e30b4d1caf20870dd3171017ec405bf4d08ea480347c954b67c3f

ok i downloaded the sgminer, the newest build from the thread posted above. but i still get the same results.

Go to www.Limecoin.org ----> utilities----> limecoin sgminer   Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
OK
using these settings i got it to start

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://lim.us.talesfromthescrypt.org:3219 -u rodneycrypto.2 -p x -I 19 -g 4 -w 128

but no shares accepted?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Limecoin Added to Europex exchange:

https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/lim

Also we now have a block Explorer:

http://limecoin.coinexplorers.com/

both added to our Website

www.Limecoin.org

Please change to OmarGS or ALTMINE  pools¡¡¡  they are working perfectly and i consider them our OFFICIAL pools.   limeokay has problems and the owner has not responded.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
it's been 5 hours i'm in okaypool i should have 550LIM/day
actually i've got 70 non confirmed 0 confirmed
if i do the maths it makes around 300 LIM/day
it looks like according to the PPLNS system it seems normal
i hope it'll increase in the next hours ...
Activity: 182
http://www.lpshowboat0099.com/Blog/pool-mining-pplns-explained/

PPLNS stands for “Pay per last “N” Shares,” where “N” is either a dynamic or static number depending on the pool. PPLNS is mainly used as a means with which to discourage pool-hopping (i.e. switching from one lucky pool to another when the time per round goes below a certain threshold in order to maximize potential profits). PPLNS is a very popular reward system used by bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin, and most other cryptocurrency pools.

PPLNS is a system where each time a block is found, payouts are given for a set number of shares “N,” regardless of whether or not the round lasted that many shares. This means that short rounds will count the shares from a previous round (or rounds), which means that a single share is paid out multiple times. This also means that long rounds can end up having the shares at the start of the round not be counted towards the reward. In theory, this prevents pool-hopping, as anyone doing such would leave if a round is taking too long (and thus the shares at the start of the long round for that person will not be counted). What does this mean when starting out on a pool that uses PPLNS? This means that on some pools, your initial payouts will be tiny, as they are only being counted once or twice. As you mine through more rounds, the payouts will steadily increase to a “normal” level of what is expected for the current crypto difficulty. This process takes longer on pools with large values of N.

On a pool I was mining for in the past, WeMineFTC, it took ten hours of mining before reaching expected payout levels because the pool had an unusually high value of N (twice the mining difficulty, when at the time N was usually 1/2 the difficulty). So, if you go to a PPLNS server and get very poor payouts on blocks when first starting to mine, please realize that it’s simply the nature of the PPLNS payout mechanism. It very much rewards long-term pool loyalty.

For a much more detailed and math-intensive discussion of PPLNS, as well as a discussion of weaknesses of using “set” values of N, refer to this post on the bitcointalk forum.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
okaypool:

Warning:
Please upate your wallet to V2 from www.limecoin.org
The new and old wallet has forking, must be updated immediately, Thank You!

new and old forked?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Maybe its only the PPLNS system that delays the payments
it seems strange that there's only two persons have some problems
there's a lot of miners on this pool ... ??

Well at least three people who follow this thread, There maybe more out there who aren't aware of this thread.

Are you seeing it like this, I see no confirmed or unconfirmed balance on the dashboard, no balance when I look at my account but the credit and fees show on my transactions page. Like you say maybe its some kind of delay. Fingers crossed.
fresh ...
i'll take one lemonade please
Activity: 154
LimeCoin are now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/lim
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
zoata and coda, what im going to do its not normal,but it seems that theres a problem with okaypool stop mining there till i confirm is fixed or ownerpool says its fixed.
That's the strange thing. The website said there was a problem this morning but that message has since disappeared... Along with our limecoin!? I have emailed them so I'll see what the response is.
Activity: 294
I want to claim the blog post bounty as my blog post will be up soon.. Smiley This looks really trendy this coin! Smiley

well, actually i'm @ 13Mh ... (roughly 550 LIM/day) in okaypool
and i've got only 37 LIM Unconfirmed (mining since 3 hours )

maybe its only the PPLNS system that delays the payments
it seems strange that there's only two persons have some problems
there's a lot of miners on this pool ... ??
anyway
i think i'll change the pool ...
IParn can you confirm me that altmine pool works ?

thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
thx iparn... lot of probs since launch but im still in it, i hope u respect that...
zoata and coda, what im going to do its not normal,but it seems that theres a problem with okaypool stop mining there till i confirm is fixed or ownerpool says its fixed.

so....send me your LIM address ill pay you from pre-mining address your lost LIMECOINS.  change to omargs pool or altmine pool.

www.limecoin.org

Grin

regards.
Activity: 126
i try to mine this with cgminer 3.72 and a r9 290 and it says low difficulty share everytime and nothing gets accepted and then my cpu freezes

It's X11 algo so CGMiner won't work. You need to use SGMiner with the Darkcoin kernel.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795
Pages:
Jump to: