Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 39. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Updated the pool to use limecoin.coinexplorers.com block explorer. You can now click the address and block links.

very nice!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
ok i acutally am getting shares accepted

but should't it be going much faster at 2mh???

and does sgminer not show you how many shares are accepted like cgminer does?

is the p2p pool owner online?
please check if im workin Smiley
using lim.altmine.net
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Updated the pool to use limecoin.coinexplorers.com block explorer. You can now click the address and block links.

lol dstorm my apologies I believed you were the operator of okaypool.

congratulations your pool ( http://lim.altmine.net/ ) is working perfectly   as OmarGs ( http://www.omargpools.ca:8031/ ) too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
ok will try p2p pool. just gotta download a limecoin wallet
sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://lim.us.talesfromthescrypt.org:3219 -u rodneycrypto.2 -p x -I 19 -g 4 -w 256

use this setting from altmine pool (http://lim.altmine.net/static/):

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://lim.altmine.net:8031 -u WALLETADDRESS -p x -I 19 -g 4 -w 256

changing subject:

okaypool seems to have problems with pay outs, they are connected to our network and processing correctly the blocks, but theres something wrong with their wallet address.   please dstorm contact me in IRC so i can try to help you.  

wow.....Limecoin Newtwork hashrate increased from 290MH/s yesterday to  :

LIM network hashrate (estimate):   405.24 MH/s
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
ok yes i am still confused and having probs mining this coin.

this is all i did

went to limecoin site and went to utilities and downloaded the rar

unrared and put in a empty directory called c:\sgminer

then go to command line cd to that directory

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://lim.us.talesfromthescrypt.org:3219 -u rodneycrypto.2 -p x -I 19 -g 4 -w 256

and its weird it gives me this at first, like it cant connect to the pool, or a typed it wrong in the line,

but then if i let it sit a minute then it gives me this screen

and as you can see i am trying to hash at 2+mh

and then eventually i get this line added?

please help me out my fellow lime heads!

try this:
sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:8031 -u YOUR-WALLET-ADRESS -p x -I 19 -g 4 -w 256
Activity: 79
@ rodney, have you tried another pool as your settings look correct, avoid okaypool so maybe try a p2p pool like omar`s pool, link is on the first page.
ok yes i am still confused and having probs mining this coin.

this is all i did

went to limecoin site and went to utilities and downloaded the rar

unrared and put in a empty directory called c:\sgminer

then go to command line cd to that directory

and its weird it gives me this at first, like it cant connect to the pool, or a typed it wrong in the line,

but then if i let it sit a minute then it gives me this screen

and as you can see i am trying to hash at 2+mh

and then eventually i get this line added?

please help me out my fellow lime heads!

legendary

change to omarg p2p... runnin smooth
everyone avoid okaypool, had 143 unconfirmed last night, checked now and only 8 unconfirmed now nothing confirmed, wtf is this a scam??
try to use ur mouse and scroll up a bit... u dont even have to click to another threadpage...
thank-you for your comments, i knew okaypool was forked last night and stopped mining before the fork occurred but I did not think my coins would disappear...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
everyone avoid okaypool, had 143 unconfirmed last night, checked now and only 8 unconfirmed now nothing confirmed, wtf is this a scam??
try to use ur mouse and scroll up a bit... u dont even have to click to another threadpage...
Which post are you referring to? Yours or Coda's? because I'm still confused.
legendary
ok sorry bout all the questions
but hey im trying to put a few cards on lime Smiley

I download the newest version of sgminer that supports all the coins,

then i download the lime sgminer from the lime site

do i just copy all those files into my sgminer directory and let them overwrite?

then run the command line as normal from above?

1) download sgminer
2) change config (.bat file) like this; if u dont have a .bat file create one at the same directory where sgminer.exe is:

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:8031 -u YOUR-WALLET-ADRESS -p x -g 1 -I 20 -w 256 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-memclock 1690 --gpu-engine 950 --gpu-fan 100 --thread-concurrency 20992 --shaders 2048

3) start the .bat file
legendary
ok sorry bout all the questions
but hey im trying to put a few cards on lime Smiley

I download the newest version of sgminer that supports all the coins,

then i download the lime sgminer from the lime site

do i just copy all those files into my sgminer directory and let them overwrite?

then run the command line as normal from above?
do i need to change it to -k limecoin  or do i leave it on -k darkcoin?

leave it -k darkcoin  ( -k   means Kernel , and we use the Darkcoin kernel  so  -k darkcoin is the correct setting)

do i need to change it to -k limecoin  or do i leave it on -k darkcoin?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@IParn - Please post the pre-mine wallet address. This would give more credit to the coin.

You can also post an excel file with all the bountys and expenses related to the pre-mine.

good idea¡¡¡ give me 30 mins i will post it    Grin

Are you going to post it? ?

Here we go: Sorry I was on a phone call as well so bit delayed..  http://bitbillions.net/2014/04/08/crypto-currencies-introducing-limecoin/

I would love to host a giveaway for my readers as well at some point would be nice.. sending pm..
@IParn - Please post the pre-mine wallet address. This would give more credit to the coin.

You can also post an excel file with all the bountys and expenses related to the pre-mine.

good idea¡¡¡ give me 30 mins i will post it    Grin

Are you going to post it? ?

woops i forgot sorry.

Forum users can Confirm this transactions were legal.  Smiley 

Pages:
Jump to: