Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 35. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
please help me test
http://lim-p2pool.mine-coin.de

currently DOA 0.00 H/s / 0.00% but i only have about 600 KH/s for testing. but this config works great on h5c with much higher hashrare and also low DOA rate.
Thanks

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000? Looks like the source was copied from darkcoin with none of the required code for difficulty updated.
And yet another Troll, I bet you're one of those who are trolling threads and demand ramson to the Dev in exchange of removing the comments.

lol wot?? I was going through the code...This is actually a pretty big deal but its not hard to fix...If nobody like me alerted the dev's then you would have the true trolls exploiting this coin.

i'll  first patch Limecoin against Openssl heartbleed attack. FerchoDev is going to fix difficulty (trying to do it without a hard fork >_< but if its necessary we will do it ).  

Might be able to get away with it as KGW hasn't even kicked in yet. But even a hardfork is likely better than leaving it as is. Sorry for posting publicly, Should have just pm'd you.

At any rate it's nothing for us miners to stress out about and I'm sure the dev's will fix it up soon Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000? Looks like the source was copied from darkcoin with none of the required code for difficulty updated.
And yet another Troll, I bet you're one of those who are trolling threads and demand ramson to the Dev in exchange of removing the comments.

lol wot?? I was going through the code...This is actually a pretty big deal but its not hard to fix...If nobody like me alerted the dev's then you would have the true trolls exploiting this coin.

i'll  first patch Limecoin against Openssl heartbleed attack. FerchoDev is going to fix difficulty (trying to do it without a hard fork >_< but if its necessary we will do it ).  

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
plz... dont feed it... just ignore...

Thanks for this info, I have no tech know - what does this mean for the mining going on right now ?

The code is a bit of a mess right now but what it bassically means is that currently LimeCoin isn't using KGW or DGWv1 or v2.

At block 15200 KGW kicks in...Doesn't look like the updated version either.

Then at block 34140 DGWv1 kicks in.

Then at block 45000 DGWv2 kicks in.

Until block 45000 this coin is susceptible to exploits. Dev's will likely have to fix the code quickly and then hard fork, which means everyone will have to update wallets shortly.

Activity: 168
Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Thanks for this info, I have no tech know - what does this mean for the mining going on right now ?

Update the exchanges in the first post.

+1

+1

And put also in the first post the pre-mining wallet address (you said you would post it)

i did post the wallet address (in fact an image of the wallet and all the transactions that were made), i think its in page 12 or 13.

UPDATED:

Exchanges on first page.

Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000?

yep, we are looking into that detail. ( well FerchoDev is doing it).
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

+1

+1

And put also in the first post the pre-mining wallet address (you said you would post it)
Activity: 212
Activity: 33
Activity: 212
i can confirm you that lim.okaypool.com works
100% confirmed, it tooks about 24h to squeez that lemon 
but now i've got the juice ... all seems to be normal
ready for my lemonade now
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Because I didn't get a response on my PM, I'd like to claim my Bounty for Translation here. You have my adress as PM. Thank you for sending the coins in advance.

post your address here please.

"I wonder when people will understand that an algo which uses less power is NOT a good thing.

All the retards who are too stupid to sufficient cool their rigs are happy right now.
But they dont get that power costs are the biggest part of costs in a mining operation.
Lowering this costs only encourages people to dump the coin at a lower pricetag than normal scrypt coins and still get their profits.

So have fun watching your coin getting dumped to death"

That's not an argument, same thing can be achieved on scrypt using ASIC devices.

i dont agree with that argument neither...

Question for you IParn, what's with the upside down exclamation marks?
that's called a "i"

Can the dev put the exchanges on the op ?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
http://h5c-p2pool.mine-coin.de

difficulty is changed. please try again.
DOA Hashrate 0%
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
This is my adress: 8sGmxMY4VnWe996HutrXyiPDaykRVr8yFc
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  ¡lmfao! , i always use them , you are the first person to tell me about them Cheesy   
Pages:
Jump to: