Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 36. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
where?

edit:

Growing Strong¡

"Re: [ANN][LIM] LimeCoin X11 Algo | Now on EXCHANGE¡¡¡ 0.0002BTC per LIM"

"Growing Strong¡"

I've made them bold for you...
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
where?

edit:

Growing Strong¡

Because I didn't get a response on my PM, I'd like to claim my Bounty for Translation here. You have my adress as PM. Thank you for sending the coins in advance.

post your address here please.

"I wonder when people will understand that an algo which uses less power is NOT a good thing.

All the retards who are too stupid to sufficient cool their rigs are happy right now.
But they dont get that power costs are the biggest part of costs in a mining operation.
Lowering this costs only encourages people to dump the coin at a lower pricetag than normal scrypt coins and still get their profits.

So have fun watching your coin getting dumped to death"

That's not an argument, same thing can be achieved on scrypt using ASIC devices.

i dont agree with that argument neither...

Question for you IParn, what's with the upside down exclamation marks?
Because I didn't get a response on my PM, I'd like to claim my Bounty for Translation here. You have my adress as PM. Thank you for sending the coins in advance.

post your address here please.

"I wonder when people will understand that an algo which uses less power is NOT a good thing.

All the retards who are too stupid to sufficient cool their rigs are happy right now.
But they dont get that power costs are the biggest part of costs in a mining operation.
Lowering this costs only encourages people to dump the coin at a lower pricetag than normal scrypt coins and still get their profits.

That's not an argument, same thing can be achieved on scrypt using ASIC devices.

i dont agree with that argument neither...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
wow, thank you guys¡¡¡ it seems we are moving into a solid community thats excellent for Limecoin.

we need the help of everyone mining this coin to promote it, we need miners and investors.

regarding developers , we have some ideas that could benefit limecoin users but I can not comment them yet.

so today I will put one of our ideas in the forum of our website www.Limecoin.org where I hope to discuss the short-term plans for Limecoin..

regards
Activity: 212
anyway ... i'll vote too
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
it looks like nobody sent a coin suggestion to mintpal, so i did...

We had a request in to Mintpal, but thanks much for the reinforcement! Every bit helps. It takes a some time for the major exchanges to add new coins to the vote. Limecoin has a lot of potential, definitely stay on this train.
Activity: 212
that's a good idea but be carefull ...
large exchanges a nice to dump massive earning
by the miners ...
so it can kill a coin also

if the coin is not strong enough it might be risky to get
into to early on big exchanges

i red something this morning no false:

fortunately this is not LIMECOIN
it would be nice to avoid it ...
keep the prices ...hold, speak and spread it

to really launch to the moon
the coin needs also to move between hands
so games, faucets, bounty might be also a good idea 

dev what are your plans ? what do you think about that ?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
it looks like nobody sent a coin suggestion to mintpal, so i did...
sell 200 lim with price 0.0002BTC

But it's cheaper at BOTH exchanges...

0.00017 in Swap  ,   0.00025  in Europex (last operations)

buy buy buy¡¡¡

There is no buy order at Swaphole.

There aren't any buy orders at Europex either
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

buy buy buy¡¡¡

There is no buy order at Swaphole.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
WTS 500 LIM 0.1 BTC
PM, I have reputation thread.
way too low, just wait...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WTS 500 LIM 0.1 BTC
PM, I have reputation thread.

buy buy buy¡¡¡

Activity: 29
Activity: 48
Looking good! Remember the thing on the external sites that I can't mention here, and stuff.

faucet?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Looking good! Remember the thing on the external sites that I can't mention here, and stuff.

Pages:
Jump to: