Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 30. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
One of best project i've ever seen, is there any french version of White Paper?
Activity: 14
I expect this idea matchs a great profit.
Able to recognize design, riveting project, amazing job.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here.  Smiley

In this ANN Thread, most of the messages are spam "good project" or "good idea". Very little useful information. The project is Russian, but the white paper is not in Russian. There are other oddities.
Activity: 3
Activity: 8
Activity: 2
Activity: 14
The project is very good and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Activity: 29
 What is allowed and what is prohibited?
Activity: 446
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Activity: 446
How many coins will be distributed total?
Emission 100 mln
For investors 60 mln
a good amount for a 60 million investor and maybe this will attract investors to invest here
is there a total ICO digging?

Yes, the token is not minable. So 100mln is total emission.
Activity: 12
Activity: 16
Hi .
remarkable sales fees.
Extraordinary business, engaging project!
Activity: 7
This is great, this is the best chance I have ever met. An opportunity for future growth ... I am very happy
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here.  Smiley
Activity: 21
Great project from excellent developers! I advise everyone!
Activity: 10
Good night, team!
The idea will be fortunate! Cognitive results, really good results!
Pages:
Jump to: