Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 33. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Activity: 119
To become a billionaire, first of all you need luck, a significant dose of knowledge, a huge capacity for work, I emphasize - HUGE, but most importantly, the most important thing is that you must have a billionaire mentality. The mentality of a billionaire is a state of mind in which you focus all your knowledge, all your skills, all your skills in achieving your goal. This is something that will change you. (Paul Getty)
Activity: 18
Activity: 25
I look forward to a good development- Keep going and try hard together- I will support this project
Activity: 4
Activity: 55
Good project, wish you will achieve success!
Activity: 42
I look forward to a good development- Keep going and try hard together- I will support this project
Activity: 25
Activity: 76
Since it is all about advertising I am always with you, the importance of advertising can never be over emphasise. Nice initiative keep it up guys
Activity: 9
I think its good project, and it had a great future. I love the youtube videos on the channel, that is always nice to see. Smiley
Activity: 49
Activity: 41
The project looks very promising. I hope for the success of the team. The community must support the project. I recommend everyone to join this great project!
Activity: 15
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Activity: 9
Your project so interesting for me as a beginner in the cryptocurrency world. Wish you will achieve success!
Activity: 31
wish you good luck. looks very promising
Activity: 12
Activity: 112
A promising platform.I look forward to a good development- Keep going and try hard together- I will support this project
Activity: 36
A cool use of blockchain technology!
Activity: 686
I think it is good project, can't wait for launch. will moon
Pages:
Jump to: