Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 23. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. Maybe you should interdict everyone who doesn’t hold GoodWOrk tokens to use the system?   
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
How much  is the hard cap of your platform?   
Activity: 115
Hello. What’s the total number of tokens that was put on the pre-sale?     
Activity: 106
Hi. Is it obligatory to pay all the commissions using “OOO” tokens? Are there any other options?   
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Who will pay transaction commissions: senders or payees? I stand for the first option.       
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why dod you decide to use blockchain? Do you have a clear plan or do you just keep up with the mainstream fashion?
Activity: 364
Hi. Is it possible that in some situations the decisions will be made without participation of tokenholders? 
I’m sure there will be some. It’d be weird if every insignificant issue was solved with the help of voting campaigns.
What do you mean by “insignificant issues”?  Maybe you should give at least one example?   

For example, choosing subcontractors which will renovate the buildings for GoodWork.
I don’t think that this is an insignificant issue. U see, it’ll have considerable impact on funds expenditure.   

It’s unlikely that the tokenholders are cognizant with issues of such sort. I’m absolutely sure that it’s better to entrust professionals – i mean, the team itself – with this task.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi. Is it possible that in some situations the decisions will be made without participation of tokenholders? 
I’m sure there will be some. It’d be weird if every insignificant issue was solved with the help of voting campaigns.
What do you mean by “insignificant issues”?  Maybe you should give at least one example?   

For example, choosing subcontractors which will renovate the buildings for GoodWork.
I don’t think that this is an insignificant issue. U see, it’ll have considerable impact on funds expenditure.   

Activity: 175
Can i buy tokens on the ICO for BTC?   
Activity: 163
Guys, the idea of your project utilize the main feature of blockchain. But centralized services have very big base of customers now ant they can retain it effectively. Could you please describe how are you going to attract users, especially the ones who are not familiar with blockchain technology or crypto at all? Thanks in advance and good luck 🙏
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What is duration of this stage of the ICO?     
Activity: 224
If i miss a voting campaign, won’t i be able to take part in the next one? Or doesn’t it matter?         
Activity: 406
Good evening. Do i get any bonus votes if i have a considerable number of tokens?     
Activity: 392
Will it be possible to make payments within the platform with the help of other currencies? Or are GoodWork tokens the only options?
You can use other currencies, too, but it’s more profitable to use “OOO” tokens. This issue is described in the WP in details.  

Hello. What differs basic functionality basic and advanced versions of your software?  
The advanced functional allows you to fully carry out project activities and interact with other teams, while basic functionality will be suitable only to solve basic issues.    

Mod note: consecutive posts merged
Activity: 280
Will it be possible to make payments within the platform with the help of other currencies? Or are GoodWork tokens the only options?
Activity: 57
Hello. What differs basic functionality basic and advanced versions of your software? 
Pages:
Jump to: