Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 24. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Hey. In your opinion, will big companies be interested in using GoodWork or should it count on start-ups only?   
I believe that the business will need co-workings regardless to their size.    
I’m just used to the fact that big companies set up branch offices when they come to the market of some big country.   
Such a practice has been considered to be risky since long ago. The losses would be awful in case of fail.     
I don’t argue, but the usage of co-workings isnt free, too, so it’s impossible to avoid the losses.   
However, they can be smaller in this case. In addition, if the company buys tokens on the ICO, it gets conditions more profitable from financial point of view.   
But how can a company buy tokens if it is not known yet where co-workings will be located?
Activity: 170
Hey. In your opinion, will big companies be interested in using GoodWork or should it count on start-ups only?   
I’m just used to the fact that big companies set up branch offices when they come to the market of some big country.   
Such a practice has been considered to be risky since long ago. The losses would be awful in case of fail.     
I don’t argue, but the usage of co-workings isnt free, too, so it’s impossible to avoid the losses.   
However, they can be smaller in this case. In addition, if the company buys tokens on the ICO, it gets conditions more profitable from financial point of view.   
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Does anyone know whether this ICO has escrow?   
Activity: 115
Are there any bonuses for ordinary investors?   
Activity: 238
How many employees can work in a Medium co-working?     
Activity: 406
Will i have to pay extra “OOO” tokens for usage of meeting rooms?         
Activity: 84
Can you share Token economics of this project.
Activity: 392
I saw the info that there would be several types of GoodWork spaces… I thought that all the co-workings would be the same.   
Yes, it’s true. There will be 4 types of GoodWork co-workings. But there’s one thing that unites them all: they will be comfortable and spacious in order to let people increase their efficiency to maximum possible extent.   
Will there be any differences between them?   
They will have different space, different number of individual cabinets, meeting rooms, additional areas and etc.
Is it reasonable to provide four types of co-workings?   
I think yes, it is. They will set up smaller co-workings in small towns ‘cause there’s no demand for a co-working for 400 persons.   
Activity: 126
I saw the info that there would be several types of GoodWork spaces… I thought that all the co-workings would be the same.   
Yes, it’s true. There will be 4 types of GoodWork co-workings. But there’s one thing that unites them all: they will be comfortable and spacious in order to let people increase their efficiency to maximum possible extent.   
They will have different space, different number of individual cabinets, meeting rooms, additional areas and etc.
Is it reasonable to provide four types of co-workings?   
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
Activity: 406
How many tokens should i buy on the ICO in order to be able to offer locations for opening of new co-workings?   
Activity: 156
How many co-workings will you open in each city?   
Pages:
Jump to: