Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 42. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Can tokenholders vote for the city only? Personally, i’d like to specify the district in which i need a co-working.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Can a team rent a co-working? Or will every employee have to look for a workplace on his or her own?    
Our co-workings are aimed not only on freelancers and entrepreneurs, but also on teams, so there won’t be any problems.

Good evening. Can i take part in voting for location of the co-working even if i have less than one token on my account?   
The minimum number of votes for the opening of coworking of each type will be found out before voting starts.

Mod note: consecutive posts merged
Activity: 157
Good evening. Can i take part in voting for location of the co-working even if i have less than one token on my account?   
Activity: 392
Hi. Can you give examples of successful companies using co-workings? I havent heard about them yet.   
Many big companies use co-workings nowadays ‘cause they’re comfortable and it’s possible to create as effective processing environment as possible. Microsoft and Google are among them.
Does it turn out that the software producers and other representatives of IT industry show the highest demand for co-workings?   
In general, that’s right, but there’re a lot of examples of usage of co-workings in other areas. For example, Pixar Animation Studios.
I saw the photos – the co-workings that you’ve listed are rather big. Will Goodwork be focused on big real estate items only?
No, we offer a lot of co-workings of various sizes. You can learn more about it in our WP.
Activity: 93
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end other current stage of the ICO? 

3 months, if all the tokens that are on sale won’t be sold out earlier.
Activity: 158
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end other current stage of the ICO? 
Activity: 68
Hi. What share of the total number of the tokens is allocated to the ICO?

According to the info from the WP, 52% are, but some of the has already been sold out.
Activity: 173
Hi. What share of the total number of the tokens is allocated to the ICO?
Activity: 112
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/goodwork. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.
Hi. Can you give examples of successful companies using co-workings? I havent heard about them yet.   
Many big companies use co-workings nowadays ‘cause they’re comfortable and it’s possible to create as effective processing environment as possible. Microsoft and Google are among them.
Does it turn out that the software producers and other representatives of IT industry show the highest demand for co-workings?   
In general, that’s right, but there’re a lot of examples of usage of co-workings in other areas. For example, Pixar Animation Studios.
I saw the photos – the co-workings that you’ve listed are rather big. Will Goodwork be focused on big real estate items only?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Hello. Can a team rent a co-working? Or will every employee have to look for a workplace on his or her own?    
Activity: 322
interesting projects with some items developed, the allocation of funds for the promotion program is also quite a lot, what is the minimum investment limit for the purchase of coins?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What will the members of yr team be guided by when choosing first locations for first co-workings to be set up?
Activity: 406
Are you sure that the demand for your co-workings will be stable? I prefer long-term investments.
Activity: 94
My answer is Yes. We are the team behind a token called CyClean. Yes, CyClean is another cryptocurrency, but it is not the typical cryptocurrency that people are talking about nowadays. CyClean is much more than just money. CyClean is created to incentivize people to protect our environment.
Activity: 238
Hello. It’s necessary to have clear vision and extensive experience in order to implement a project of such a level. Where did you employees work before becoming members of GoodWork team?
Pages:
Jump to: