Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 35. (Read 35999 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
when Live star ICO end? what is hard cap?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey, there is a new girl online. Or i'm seeing her the first time.

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=VeronicaMendez
As I thought, many of us are not only interested in the startup itself in terms of investing, but also in its services themselves. They have already many nice girls there:)
Activity: 154

I guess they are trying to add new girls once in a while to get the promotion going until the end of their ICO which is a good marketing move from their team since they managed to raise a nice number till now.

till end of ICO, it will easy to hit hard cap.
still promoting new girl and improve of alpha version, more chance to get new investors

The proof of concept went well so far, i wait the end of ICO to see the final version and maybe they will come up with other nice features to the app.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I guess they are trying to add new girls once in a while to get the promotion going until the end of their ICO which is a good marketing move from their team since they managed to raise a nice number till now.

till end of ICO, it will easy to hit hard cap.
still promoting new girl and improve of alpha version, more chance to get new investors
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 266
Projects devoted to today are indeed quite interesting projects in some countries. let alone projects like these are very lucrative revenues in some countries. but in some countries also strongly prohibit adult content like this. but it also does not make this project a bad thing to follow. it depends on yourself again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Collected $ 2704076, as there are 3 days left until the end of sales, I think the amount of about 3 million will be collected. Perhaps this is enough to launch the final version of the platform.

End of token sale is mid Feb if I remember right. In three days only the bonus will decrease to 20%, so they still have time to reach their hardcap of 5M$.

Yes, there are still plenty of time to reach $5m and I guess livestars will be able to hit it before February, 14th.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Collected $ 2704076, as there are 3 days left until the end of sales, I think the amount of about 3 million will be collected. Perhaps this is enough to launch the final version of the platform.

End of token sale is mid Feb if I remember right. In three days only the bonus will decrease to 20%, so they still have time to reach their hardcap of 5M$.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It should. I am sure you could do it with 1 million, if you start not so big, but 3 million are more comfortable to have.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 476
Hi I looked at livestars and its seems to be so nice to make money for a student girl like me. so can anybody tell me what the tokens are worth in USD or EUR so I can calculate a bit

Don't get me wrong, but this sounds a bit like you want to work on their platform  Huh Well the price of tokens will go up if demand is there. The current price in sale is 0.14$ per token.

I think this is what she meant. Attractive College girls can earn a fortune on sites like LiveStars and you can do it from home.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hi I looked at livestars and its seems to be so nice to make money for a student girl like me. so can anybody tell me what the tokens are worth in USD or EUR so I can calculate a bit

Don't get me wrong, but this sounds a bit like you want to work on their platform  Huh Well the price of tokens will go up if demand is there. The current price in sale is 0.14$ per token.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I think that you must wait for the ICO to finish and the "proper" platform to go live, then you can start calculate tokens' value
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

I think you can earn more with bounty hunting, it seems like a much easier job. I bet live stars has a bounty program too
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I dont think that they will have problems to find an exchange or get value into the coins. They have a really good product....it will nearly handle itself Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Before the end of ISO 5 days left? Which exchanges are you planning? I heard about the binance, is it true?

Don't worry, the exchange will be on it, but Binance estimates it's not possible. You don't think too much.

hitting exchange is the easy part, the coin needs to have value,  you can list on any exchange when you have funds for their fee, whichis around 10btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
when I tested (with registration) livestars alpha - writes at upper right corner: 1000 Live (200 USD)
it would be nice gift - if for registered users this balance will be remained  Roll Eyes

I dont think it's uncommon for a platform to start a registered user of with a few coins/dollars to try out the platform. It is a great way to get people 'hooked'  Grin
I guess it would be ideal if early adopters will be rewarded. Its a good marketing strategy to make the platform more popular.

They should indeed start some aggressive marketing campaign to attract customers and models in particular.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Before the end of ISO 5 days left? Which exchanges are you planning? I heard about the binance, is it true?

Don't worry, the exchange will be on it, but Binance estimates it's not possible. You don't think too much.
Pages:
Jump to: