Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 34. (Read 35999 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This software is alpha at the moment

My thoughts after brief use:

Connection is glitchy, not badly, but it is noticeable.

Alpha is low resolution. This problem demands a proactive technological solution before full release, when hype will drive the price higher, ie the hype must be justified.

Right now, it is really helpful to hear music in the background on the livestream. This allows all to understand the resolution is quite granular and stalls at times.

For an immersive human to human platform, it must be available in several resolutions, with price-tag attached. It should be flawless, no matter the choice.

Investors now should look at the alpha. Although you cannot use it, there is a function to buy LIVE in btc, eth, lite, monero and...would you believe....DOGE  Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I really wonder, any of the models on the platform will be a hodler and maybe invest his earned cryptos to other cryptos or even to some icos.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Hello!

Welcome new hot model KittyKate on Live Stars alpha platform!

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=KittyKate Check her while she is LIVE Smiley

I want to see boys! Add them too! And as soon as possible! Why not pay attention to the female half of clients?
I am not so sure if many woman watch streams like this. Does anybody know more or is there a woman out here who can tell us if a woman would use this?

I won't check the boys but the saying woman won't watch streams like this, i can't agree with you. Women like adult content as much as we do. The only difference they don't talk about is as much as we do.
Women also like to watch this show. You can add model guys. This will be a big plus.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
IMO this project is awesome. You got the deal in front of your eyes.
What i would like to see in the future as new features though

Private group chat
Profile for users with pictures and bio
A kind of history of progression on the platform. Some kind of rank based on views or history on the site

I noticed there are some very skillful guys around that can really keep the tension and excitement in the air. Literally these girls would melt if had no limitation by the platform. Guys did learn that these models get the average lines thrown in their faces all day, and now they have to be a little more persuasive to achieve that sweet spot on the girl. It does not mean the girl does not like it.
The girls probably want some kind of security, that the guy they like is not gonna go away next day, but actually keep him as acquaintance.
You see, few guys can really make the girl hot, but if is not a intimate conversation, the girl will not open so much. She wants to keep it special to the person/s she likes.
That is why i think is quintessential to bring improvements. Is exciting to talk to a hot girl and connect with her! keep the things working right and will succeed.

Features and developement will come. For now the main attraction to the models must be the money and less middlemen.

And thats what makes the project so outstanding. There is not a single other platform where you dont have to pay a middlemen except for live stars.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its really good that the project has already a working platform with some features and new content like new model. Its a nice way to communicate and to show to potential investors the possibility of the project. Very nice to have that kind of things when the ico is live.
Activity: 644
Before the end of ISO 5 days left? Which exchanges are you planning? I heard about the binance, is it true?
Its not that easy to enter binance exchange anymore but if the ICO is a success they will have enough reason to get listed on some reputable exchanges.

SpankChain is on Binance and I think LiveStars is on par with them.
So if no more are sold as of now, total number of tokens will be around 43.16M

Amount raised so far is about 2.73M USD (or 1836 ETH)

By my calculation, token valuation for retail buyers is (0.7)(43.16)/(2.73) or 0.1107 USD (ie about 11 cents)

The valuation takes into account the tokens set aside for developers/marketing/legal etc (30% of the total number of tokens)

tokens are for sale at slightly higher premium to this calculation

this is still good value, given the discount of 30%

the undiscounted sale price in three days from now should be 0.18 USD (ie about 18 cents)

in the long term, ie at the end of 2018, I expect the *valuation* to be at least 20 cents, because there will be a product in beta form. (Actual trading price should be higher, assuming no dumping)

next year, if the product works well, then we can expect consumers of other competing services to migrate to livestars and this will raise the price of LIVE commensurate to its popularity.

Really brief summary for noobs

Beta platform commences in April and final release in Q3-4 CY18

If all sold, total LIVE tokens = 79 928 407

28% go to the team and foundation, 2% went to bounty hunters

leaving 10% (presale) and 60% (crowdsale) raised from sales

sale started 15.01.18 (about 5-6 days ago)

currently 54% of hardcap met (HC=5M USD)

3 days left of 30% discount

current price is 0.14 USD (ie 14 cents) per LIVE

Sale ends 14.02.18

Unsold coins will all be burned
 Wink

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Private group chat
A kind of history of progression on the platform. Some kind of rank based on views or history on the site

I noticed there are some very skillful guys around that can really keep the tension and excitement in the air. Literally these girls would melt if had no limitation by the platform. Guys did learn that these models get the average lines thrown in their faces all day, and now they have to be a little more persuasive to achieve that sweet spot on the girl. It does not mean the girl does not like it.
The girls probably want some kind of security, that the guy they like is not gonna go away next day, but actually keep him as acquaintance.
You see, few guys can really make the girl hot, but if is not a intimate conversation, the girl will not open so much. She wants to keep it special to the person/s she likes.
That is why i think is quintessential to bring improvements. Is exciting to talk to a hot girl and connect with her! keep the things working right and will succeed.

Features and developement will come. For now the main attraction to the models must be the money and less middlemen.

Cheesy yes keep the eyes on the main attraction to the models.
Activity: 364

Private group chat

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Collected $ 2704076, as there are 3 days left until the end of sales, I think the amount of about 3 million will be collected. Perhaps this is enough to launch the final version of the platform.

End of token sale is mid Feb if I remember right. In three days only the bonus will decrease to 20%, so they still have time to reach their hardcap of 5M$.

I don't mind if they don't sell anymore  Roll Eyes For investors it's better since the tokens will be worth more. Assuming the rest will be burned. Even though the hardcap is not far of right now, the money raised should be plenty to accomplish the set goals.

To me either way it works quite well because if you have coins left then obviously a burn would benefit the investors already. But if you hit the hardcap that shows much interest especially if the cap is reached prior to the end of the sale. That means some investors were left out and that they will be chomping at the bit to get it on the exchanges. Now that I really think hard about it I prefer a sold cap, it means there is much demand! Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, there is a new girl online. Or i'm seeing her the first time.

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=VeronicaMendez
As I thought, many of us are not only interested in the startup itself in terms of investing, but also in its services themselves. They have already many nice girls there:)

Maybe, but I would never waste any $ for girls, when I can invest it in crypto  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Hi I looked at livestars and its seems to be so nice to make money for a student girl like me. so can anybody tell me what the tokens are worth in USD or EUR so I can calculate a bit

I think that you must wait for the ICO to finish and the "proper" platform to go live, then you can start calculate tokens' value

mmmh okay thank you that is not what I expected to hear but thank you anyway
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Collected $ 2704076, as there are 3 days left until the end of sales, I think the amount of about 3 million will be collected. Perhaps this is enough to launch the final version of the platform.

End of token sale is mid Feb if I remember right. In three days only the bonus will decrease to 20%, so they still have time to reach their hardcap of 5M$.

I don't mind if they don't sell anymore  Roll Eyes For investors it's better since the tokens will be worth more. Assuming the rest will be burned. Even though the hardcap is not far of right now, the money raised should be plenty to accomplish the set goals.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Private group chat

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hello!

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=KittyKate Check her while she is LIVE Smiley

I want to see boys! Add them too! And as soon as possible! Why not pay attention to the female half of clients?
I am not so sure if many woman watch streams like this. Does anybody know more or is there a woman out here who can tell us if a woman would use this?

I won't check the boys but the saying woman won't watch streams like this, i can't agree with you. Women like adult content as much as we do. The only difference they don't talk about is as much as we do.
Life situations are different. therefore, you are wrong! And that is on the male solidarity of this come from? Women are not people?Huh They also want something new and unusual!

something new always sounds great, the number grows. we will see how it is going

I agree that Men are also needed.. however I think most men who will watch men are gay men. I do think there is a big market for that. Although I believe russia is pretty much agains this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello!

Life situations are different. therefore, you are wrong! And that is on the male solidarity of this come from? Women are not people?Huh They also want something new and unusual!

something new always sounds great, the number grows. we will see how it is going
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey, there is a new girl online. Or i'm seeing her the first time.

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=VeronicaMendez

I guess they are trying to add new girls once in a while to get the promotion going until the end of their ICO which is a good marketing move from their team since they managed to raise a nice number till now.

I am curious about how many girls are interested in this project. Seems that the number raises progressive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Hello!

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
when Live star ICO end? what is hard cap?

tokensale ends on 14.02.2018 and this is from the whitepaper.

The token sale (January 2017 - February 2017).
Soft Cap - $ 500,000
Hard Cap - $ 5,000,000
Cost of 1 LIVE = $0.20
Unsold tokens will be burned.
Pages:
Jump to: