Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 38. (Read 35999 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Their girls are getting prettier everytime i check.

It may have direct proportion with the funds they got i think Cheesy

Well, it's their USP so, more prettier the girls, more the clients and more the profit.

they should expanding their idea, not only showing live sexy woman that not give us anything at least their body. maybe, model that promoting some product or service will more attract new ppl there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
why is it called revolution?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
is livestars already in contact with exchanges?

Im also want to know. Buy I think they cant name this exhanges, because they dont allow announce nothing about listing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
big project live stars i like
I took part in buying your ico
I can not wait to achieve its success for this project
I am sure that this project will be successful
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Well, it's their USP so, more prettier the girls, more the clients and more the profit.

we're just in the beginning stages. as time passes , more and more models will show up and be hotter and hotter. give it time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Most of what is written in the white paper makes no sense.

The major problems that cam companies face aren't anonymity, processing fees or too many user registrations.  It is traffic.  A cam site needs LOTS of traffic to make things work.  Without constant traffic, the girls won't stay.  Without girls, no traffic comes to the site.  You need to have both at the same time to make things work.

And if you think that simply having an adult site means traffic will magically appear, you are gravely mistaken.  It takes millions, TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars invested into acquiring traffic to get the ball rolling.  Then there is the question of getting good cam models to keep the site busy for when those visitors do eventually show up.  Sure, you can use cam girl studios in Eastern European and Latin American countries to populate the site. But you'll still need some good deals to attract the A-grade models.

And NO. Affiliates will not be the ones to generate that traffic.  If the site isn't attracting users and the girls aren't good enough to make sales, the affiliates will quickly stop promoting the site.

The only way I see this project working is if they are partnered with a leader in the cam business already who will guide them through the process or if they are associated with one of the 5 major players when it comes to adult traffic.

Well the models were cute, recently i have not seen them around. I guess that was good for promotion? If someone knows at what time the model will be on, at rush hour for example, will come back every time...
For me was not about how they look, for example each one can compensate with their personality. It was fun how i understood Snowprincess and her giggles and smooth dances, or how i seen through Summer artsy type or hearing her songs... IMO the site would have success in time. Is not all about them being naked, or them appearing stripped.  I had nice conversations with them. xD

Maybe not for you but I think for most individuals who are going to invest or get tokens on the market or pay in fiat they would like to see some stripping for sure. Otherwise what would be the point of the adult cam show? If not for that it would be a MSN chat from back in the day  Cheesy

Like it or not: sex ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS sells!!!!

You mean sell all the LIVE tokens? Mean that the price of this project will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS drop as no one is going to buy back the tokens?

I don't think they can do stripping in public but maybe they will in private mode and when you will pay extra a lot to them for them to strip and entertain you.

This is a good project integrating blockchain into it as we can stay anonymously without the fear that our data will get leak someday by storing in the database.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

The major problems that cam companies face aren't anonymity, processing fees or too many user registrations.  It is traffic.  A cam site needs LOTS of traffic to make things work.  Without constant traffic, the girls won't stay.  Without girls, no traffic comes to the site.  You need to have both at the same time to make things work.

And if you think that simply having an adult site means traffic will magically appear, you are gravely mistaken.  It takes millions, TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars invested into acquiring traffic to get the ball rolling.  Then there is the question of getting good cam models to keep the site busy for when those visitors do eventually show up.  Sure, you can use cam girl studios in Eastern European and Latin American countries to populate the site. But you'll still need some good deals to attract the A-grade models.

And NO. Affiliates will not be the ones to generate that traffic.  If the site isn't attracting users and the girls aren't good enough to make sales, the affiliates will quickly stop promoting the site.

The only way I see this project working is if they are partnered with a leader in the cam business already who will guide them through the process or if they are associated with one of the 5 major players when it comes to adult traffic.

Well the models were cute, recently i have not seen them around. I guess that was good for promotion? If someone knows at what time the model will be on, at rush hour for example, will come back every time...
For me was not about how they look, for example each one can compensate with their personality. It was fun how i understood Snowprincess and her giggles and smooth dances, or how i seen through Summer artsy type or hearing her songs... IMO the site would have success in time. Is not all about them being naked, or them appearing stripped.  I had nice conversations with them. xD

Maybe not for you but I think for most individuals who are going to invest or get tokens on the market or pay in fiat they would like to see some stripping for sure. Otherwise what would be the point of the adult cam show? If not for that it would be a MSN chat from back in the day  Cheesy

This! This is the reason why i say that this project will be a huge success. Nothing sells better than naked women Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I prefer ICOs that will be listed in well known and approved exchanges. So if i hear that livestars are going to be listed in lets say Binance, that is a huge plus for investors like me.

Is it true that livestars is going to be listed on the Binance exchange? I don't seem to see the official news. It's just wishful thinking. But the coin is just needed, and it will have a good development. Wink

Not worried about exchange, if they are really providing the services they promise. This will need to hit as many exchange as possible. Also shapeshift or changelly
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I prefer ICOs that will be listed in well known and approved exchanges. So if i hear that livestars are going to be listed in lets say Binance, that is a huge plus for investors like me.

This will be a slower process. Most good projects get listed on not so good exchanges first and chuck along higher as we go. Even NAV coin took a long time to get listed at Binance. That too happened because community members pooled funds together to get it listed there. There is no danger of that happening here but LiveStar is still a good investment. If the developers can up the game a little bit, we have a solid project in our hands
Activity: 317

Is it true that livestars is going to be listed on the Binance exchange? I don't seem to see the official news. It's just wishful thinking. But the coin is just needed, and it will have a good development. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Probably, but being in exchange is not talked until after the ICO, so we will have to wait, the project will need to put some efforts to list the token, exchanges always ask confidentially, or at least, they reserve the right to publish the listing.

There are lots of coins/tokens lately that right after the ICO finished they are already in the exchanges the day after. I think if Livestars will do the same thing, they will benefit from a pouring of new investors and old investors will benefit from it as well by profiting from their initial investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Probably, but being in exchange is not talked until after the ICO, so we will have to wait, the project will need to put some efforts to list the token, exchanges always ask confidentially, or at least, they reserve the right to publish the listing.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Yes best bonus are for early investors during ico, 50% is huge, still 2 days to grab it I think it’s enough. I think the fact that livestars has already an alpha is a good point to incentive investors too.

So they offer 50% bonus for early investors? Damn! This is a good rate. Most ico now only offers upto 30% bonus only yet livestars offer 50%!  Shocked Shocked

this is good time to invest, big chance to profit. they already has alpha version platform and ready to go to real market soon.

I must agree. Once we invest, we will then have an automatic 50%. And i believe that livestars is really doing great. Ahm, can you give me the link? Want to check it out though.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Do we really need to get into the whitelist to be able to purchase? Until when are you accepting for whitelist participants dev?

Whitelist has been closed. The main token sale will open 15.01. 09:00 AM UTC +0.

is this mean that if i wanted to invest or join the token sale, i can no longer do so? Sad

Hello,

No, white list was meant for tokens reservation only.
Token sale is ongoing and you are able to purchase Live tokens.

I see.. thAnks dev. Cause i am just thinking to invest. By the way, until when is your 50% bonus?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
When the token is finished, what is the deadline for the service to be available to customers? Can I access the webcam only with the tokens Live or can it be paid with other coin?

i think there will be also some gateways so you can pay with credit card, paypal and other. Only pay tokens are to complicated for the normal users.
Activity: 196
When the token is finished, what is the deadline for the service to be available to customers? Can I access the webcam only with the tokens Live or can it be paid with other coin?

The token sale will end at 14-02-2018. If I am not wrong, we can use the service with livestars token only.

Yes the service is live although in beta and not a lot of girls online yet.
Pages:
Jump to: