Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 37. (Read 35999 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
Looks very nice, mmmm models Grin

Is there a minimum entry in coins?
the first girl with M... is very pretty, have a beautiful smile. Smiley I want stay on livestars and see her face all day
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I'll have to admit, i thought this was a money grab food sure. It appears I was wrong and the dev team is hard at work here. Good job at grabbing the interest of this community.

I was skeptical when I first heard about it (and my wife wasn't thrilled about the investment lol), but I looked into the project more and decided to invest right away.  You really can't go wrong here.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I'll have to admit, i thought this was a money grab food sure. It appears I was wrong and the dev team is hard at work here. Good job at grabbing the interest of this community.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Looks very nice, mmmm models Grin

Is there a minimum entry in coins?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Their girls are getting prettier everytime i check.

It may have direct proportion with the funds they got i think Cheesy

Well, it's their USP so, more prettier the girls, more the clients and more the profit.

we're just in the beginning stages. as time passes , more and more models will show up and be hotter and hotter. give it time.
Organizers need to organize training for models.Visitors to the site will be delighted)))) Grin
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Do we really need to get into the whitelist to be able to purchase? Until when are you accepting for whitelist participants dev?

Whitelist has been closed. The main token sale will open 15.01. 09:00 AM UTC +0.

is this mean that if i wanted to invest or join the token sale, i can no longer do so? Sad

Hello,

No, white list was meant for tokens reservation only.
Token sale is ongoing and you are able to purchase Live tokens.

I see.. thAnks dev. Cause i am just thinking to invest. By the way, until when is your 50% bonus?

hi! sorry to say mate but that 50% is no longer available. the current bonus now is 30% and it will still run 4 days from now. when you decide to purchase, the price is .14$ each.  please visit them here for details, https://livestars.io/

oh i see. it was thinking that they are still on their 50% bonus. i guess im a lil bit too late. but 30% bonus is still a good rate. as i have observed many only gives 20% bonus for the first day yet livestars gave 50%!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Do we really need to get into the whitelist to be able to purchase? Until when are you accepting for whitelist participants dev?

Whitelist has been closed. The main token sale will open 15.01. 09:00 AM UTC +0.

is this mean that if i wanted to invest or join the token sale, i can no longer do so? Sad

Hello,

No, white list was meant for tokens reservation only.
Token sale is ongoing and you are able to purchase Live tokens.

I see.. thAnks dev. Cause i am just thinking to invest. By the way, until when is your 50% bonus?

hi! sorry to say mate but that 50% is no longer available. the current bonus now is 30% and it will still run 4 days from now. when you decide to purchase, the price is .14$ each.  please visit them here for details, https://livestars.io/
Activity: 686
when I tested (with registration) livestars alpha - writes at upper right corner: 1000 Live (200 USD)
it would be nice gift - if for registered users this balance will be remained  Roll Eyes

Is this an airdrop? I didnt know you could get free tokens by registration or is it only for testing alpha? Can you provide more info?
no, I would like that this happen! I just gave idea, let's hope that the developers will like it's and they will be able to implement it!

Really an idea to be considered and applied soon, I hope that the Time think about it, test the platform and its form of consumption / payment with visible balance on screen, it would be interesting to know about it. I still see also the need for more online models at the same time, especially at weekends, diversity.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
when I tested (with registration) livestars alpha - writes at upper right corner: 1000 Live (200 USD)
it would be nice gift - if for registered users this balance will be remained  Roll Eyes

Is this an airdrop? I didnt know you could get free tokens by registration or is it only for testing alpha? Can you provide more info?
no, I would like that this happen! I just gave idea, let's hope that the developers will like it's and they will be able to implement it!
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
importantly, there are only about 80 million tokens if none are burned

if this project grows legs, the exchange of these tokens should be quite fluid

no doubt this has been modelled

the pioneering nature and novelty of the project will not be lost on the crypto community and thus should effortlessly market itself, provided that:

1. Technology: Platform is easy to use, no streaming glitches, lags, shutdowns, models and punters can interact without much thought and thus be easily immersed in the user experience

2. Marketing: widespread exposure is distributed to the crypto community, users and the pool of potential models effectively and cost effectively

3. Issues with token conversion, exchange issues are thought about and dealt with before significant problems arise. This can be a major hassle in crypto. We all know this.

If the token becomes popular quickly, how to harness the bull?
so, by my calculations, to take livestars to a situation of 1USD, the market cap will be about 15.87x if MC is 5M at release, or about 79.34M, which is not that big and should be achievable with a trifecta of good marketing, great Ux for all parties and flawless sales for vendors and buyers.

A market cap of 80M would take live stars currently to just under the top 200.

I think there is a slingshot effect once you are in the top 200, with even greater leverage in the top 100. At that point however, small flaws in the trifecta become very salient and clearly now, must be addressed extremely quickly to prevent a virulent FUD infection
Activity: 476
When the token is finished, what is the deadline for the service to be available to customers? Can I access the webcam only with the tokens Live or can it be paid with other coin?

i think there will be also some gateways so you can pay with credit card, paypal and other. Only pay tokens are to complicated for the normal users.

In the not too distant future there will be easy to use exchanges where you can exchange fiat into any coin or token. For now it's really difficult for newcomers. You have to send ID documents to an exchange, buy BTC there, send these BTC to an altcoin exchange and buy Live there. That's not conveniant.
I hope the coins will trade for above 1 USD within 2 years of beta

Beta development is in April and final release in Q3-4 CY18

I've now had a look at the basic numbers and you can read then here if you are unfamiliar.

Total number of LIVE tokens possible = 79 928 407

Of which, 28% go to the team and foundation, 10% presale, 60% crowdsale and the last 2% bounty.

So, if all tokens were sold, we can say 72% went to the public, which is 57 548 453

At the moment, 53% of the crowdsale target is met, but I am unsure if this includes the whitelist, which I assume is presale.

Assuming it is crowdsale only, then just 31.8% of tokens remain for sale overall. It seems likely that at least half of this amount should be sold before 14.02.18

But if we are conservative and say just another 5% are sold, then we can say the total number of tokens will be 61 385 017

Now if all were sold, we would want to know roughly what the market cap would be at open. Hardcap is 5M from the token sale, which I assume to include presale and crowdsale, i.e. 70%

Since the 70% is the 5M raised, then we can expect dilution by the remaining 30%, so approximately (0.7)(5000000), i.e. $3,500,000 is  perhaps a more truthful initial market cap.

If you want to look at it in terms of strictly the full number of tokens achievable by hardcap, then that is 5000000/79928407, i.e. 0.063USD per LIVE

If we are generous and see the price per token purely in terms of the crowd sale and presale (i.e. 70%), then we should consider 5000000/55949884.9, i.e. 0.089 per LIVE

Worst case, we can then divide the number of tokens at the fully diluted level to give us our bottomline, which is if all tokens are sold, then crowdsale tokens are worth 3500000/79928407 i.e. about .044, assuming all of the team and foundation tokens are dumped on release. Of course they will not, but it does give the prospective buyer some basic idea of the matter at hand, for the worst case scenario.

My guess is the team and foundation will wait until there is some rise in the token value before selling. The foundation has slated the 14% for marketing, software development and legal issues. The team will naturally want to see token value rise for several reasons before they sell much. We can expect the marketing to kick in and a big lift off the bottom before significant developer dumps, provided the team is cohesive.

If less than the full 60% crowdsale is sold, then the effect of dumping by team or foundation will be greater.

Please think about these numbers as only some sketches and thoughts, nothing more. To me, the value of these tokens will rise from the price at release because this sort of product has a natural and large market provided the product works well, i.e. the interaction is good in all technical respects and does not interfere with the human interaction, which is then the next most important aspect.

It could expand more into types of interaction, e.g. strip poker, online pole dancing. This is a niche product as it stands. That is a strength going in, as it means the project can get off the ground in 2018. Smiley

should be in top 800 coins when livestars debuts (my reasoning is the projected market cap at release)
coinburn in the whitepaper from recall

when the crowdsale is done 14.02.18 then unsold coins will be burned.

this is a quite short term project in the grand scheme of things

it should be up and running q3-4 2018

I want to say more, but the white paper is hard to load atm

Activity: 434
That's cool. That will probably attract more registrations, therefore more investments. Such unplanned gifts always raise attention to the project in a good way
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Yes its just the alpha for now, I think prettier model and more users will come with the live version, for now its just a demo to show to investors the possibility of LIVE STARS. And i think it’s food like that, not so much project has already an ico before Or during the token sale.

i think more users and models will come naturally to the platform in the long run, when the models will start to realize they can make more profits the news will spread fast.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes its just the alpha for now, I think prettier model and more users will come with the live version, for now its just a demo to show to investors the possibility of LIVE STARS. And i think it’s food like that, not so much project has already an ico before Or during the token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: