Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 2. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
PLLLLEEEAAASSEEE Re-brand this coin. Had high hopes for this one and supported it from the beginning.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Maybe somebody can contact the dev and discuss about helping out or create a group to take over the coin.
Activity: 180
I know there was a lot of work focused on League Of Legends.

They are not interested so we can now focus on DOTA 2 and other games.

Change LOL -> LEAG.

What is next problem?
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
what's weird is that the rich list top bagholders isn't moving at all...

Probably it's better to keep faith but at least Dev should chime in and give us few details about what is happening, no ?
Come on...please respect those that believe(d) in you and your project and post something...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
dev gone ?

He is just waiting till the heat dies down while he works on rebranding/recoding.... should be back anonymously anytime now....... I wish
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
but nobody will buy after that, coin already dump to 500 satoshi
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
maybe dev know what he want, what he say.....what he do !! just spend time to dump his own coin and announce us he find a solution to resolve this situation !
Activity: 164
the more I think about this situation the more I think the c&d letter was a hoax and an easy out excuse for the dev. whole thing seems like a scam.
If you are really interested in an eSports coin with actual endorsements by top-notch SC2 players, real bettings systems, a great community, and a real roadmap for the future with unique ideas please check out Minerals. The community donated close to $1000 so far for a pro style tourney that will happen soon. This is the coin that actually has a chance to crossover to gaming.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 192
Dev was very active. Seems like a lot of work for a scam coin (which I didn't think it was). Bought a bunch from PayPal. If no word from dev in the next couple days I'm going to enter a claim.
Activity: 225
Come on dev, lots of great ideas.... We know your a bit discouraged (or stocking up lol) but let us know what the plan is!
anybody able to contact the dev directly?
Activity: 308
Come on dev, lots of great ideas.... We know your a bit discouraged (or stocking up lol) but let us know what the plan is!
Activity: 518
After much brainstorming I have come up with another idea of how to save our coin.  What we do is we rename it "Dollarcoin."  Dollarcoins can only be exchanged 1:1 with US dollars. Any exchange that agrees to take this coin MUST only allow it to be bought for $1 and sold for $1. Why? because it is Dollarcoin.

u crazy bro ? make it - TENdollarcoin !
Activity: 868
After much brainstorming I have come up with another idea of how to save our coin.  What we do is we rename it "Dollarcoin."  Dollarcoins can only be exchanged 1:1 with US dollars. Any exchange that agrees to take this coin MUST only allow it to be bought for $1 and sold for $1. Why? because it is Dollarcoin.

LOL!
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Activity: 336
2   LTEBrEXM...   200,000.0 LOL   8.09 %   37 days 4 hours

wallet didnt stake   

PoS interest: 19.9%
Minimum age: 24 hours
Max age: 30 days

hope person behind is ok,,,forgot,,missread?
Activity: 678
Dev is thinking , let us be patient...

Smiley
Activity: 336
its all very simple

it looks like the skins shop got targeted in riots recent clampdown on 3rd party sellers, due to fraudulent sales of $1000 per skin,
nothing to do with leaguecoin , just caught in the crossfire.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/riot-games-deactivating-league-of-legends-skin-cod/1100-6421090/

1. disassociate from LOL , riot doesn't want/need the extra publicity it looks like.
2. put up the live generic esports betting site along the lines of betfair with matched bets.
3. supply the gaming feed from twitch and other streaming services.

regarding name leaguecoin is fine , its just a ESPORTS-LEAGUE COIN now as it should always have been  Wink

buy in gloom sell in boom , still only 2.5mil coins

p.s edit , ELC , E league coin does have a ring too it  Cool

We just need the dev to come back
true.. knock knock
Pages:
Jump to: