Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 6. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so then gg  Angry. Probably this will be the last time I invest in alts.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 119
Not an ipo investor, buying in. This coin has alot of potential, just the league of legends community alone will put this coin 10x higher then it is today if the LoL community adopts the wpgg.co platform and leaguecoin related goodies.
Activity: 76
ggwp?

I don't know, he's never been silent this long. It's weird that the bots and ggwp.co are down but the site is still up. I hope everything is ok, this coin has so much potential. Price is dropping quick though Sad

Ditto this, Hope everything's alright with the Dev!

Do any of the IPO investors know anything we don't?

Ipo investor here nope nothing we've been told still holding though

Good to hear  Wink I'm also still holding  Cheesy
Activity: 206
ggwp?

I don't know, he's never been silent this long. It's weird that the bots and ggwp.co are down but the site is still up. I hope everything is ok, this coin has so much potential. Price is dropping quick though Sad

Ipo investor here nope nothing we've been told still holding though
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
ggwp?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Or maybe some website updates??? Smiley

idk, dev can we get some updates???
well i told you guys this coin is ggwp my friends, nothing to be surprised about Smiley
atleast when u troll you could use your main account .what a weak prick.you are obviously threaten by this coin since you spend all your time in here trolling.lmao.keep it coming makes me smile. Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ggwp?

Activity: 63
ggwp?

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Activity: 154
Maybe the dev is in jail for having an illegal betting site  Grin.

Activity: 84

well i told you guys this coin is ggwp my friends, nothing to be surprised about Smiley
Activity: 196

Activity: 196
I could access it from my pc couple hours ago, but now it's down, maybe some server issues?
is ggwp.co down for anyone else??
Anyone seen the price lately? its 0.00002660 atm. Which was just after a sell so I know its not the true value. Is our issue the fact that no one wants to trade there leaguecoin and everyone is just sitting on their coins? If you look at the graph on bittrex there is almost 97% buying leaguecoin but only 3% selling. Could this be the issue? not enough coins out there to be traded?
Anyone have any ideas on how to increase the volume of trading?
Activity: 31
If you re on the NA server You can buy skins Here: http://leaguecoin.co/shop/# with the tipbot ingame

Pages:
Jump to: