Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 7. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
can i actually use this coin to buy stuff from League of Legends (LOL) online game shop?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Our Tipbot on EUW is offline ! We need it back !  Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
someone said this coin is going to the moon?

oh? Hello troll, you're back? I see you will make us laugh today  Cheesy
please, don't forget to tell kowaitian to shime in

So they return....
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

oh? Hello troll, you're back? I see you will make us laugh today  Cheesy
please, don't forget to tell kowaitian to shime in

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
LeagueCoin and the giveaway I'm running got featured on an ESports news site today!!

http://paper.li/ElsemiekJ/1355057659

Awesome xD
Activity: 63
LeagueCoin and the giveaway I'm running got featured on an ESports news site today!!

http://paper.li/ElsemiekJ/1355057659

legendary
Activity: 2198
Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire
legendary
Activity: 1484
Address   LLgQR1ZAsnixAihTJmSzdYdX49ZsVg7kFt      
Balance   2,586.61000073 LOL   
Rich List   N/A   
Guesstimated Wallet   2 addresses
Received   2,607.61000073 LOL 2 transactions (2 vins)   in 2 transactions (2 vins)
Sent   21.0 LOL   in 1 transactions (1 vouts)

WTF just happened??? I withdrew 2586 LOL from bittrex to some unknown address?  Shocked

You'd better contact Bittrex..
I processed myself lol.. its not really unknown address, but i sent on wrong address so i dont think bittrex gonna do anything. I was so careless while copying wallet address. I can see my coins sitting well here but not sure whose address is that   Embarrassed
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lol/address.dws?LLgQR1ZAsnixAihTJmSzdYdX49ZsVg7kFt.htm

Hey guys i figured out where this transaction went.. This transaction went to one guy's address whom i sent some LOL in IRC last month, so if you are still reading this thread then please check your wallet. I am not asking coins back as i lost them already from my side unless you are generous and wanna return coins back to me Tongue Just writing here to let you know you have coins in your wallet so you ll not destroy or delete your wallet before you know you have coins there and will use those coins instead or may be donate to devs for other development.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lol/address.dws?LLgQR1ZAsnixAihTJmSzdYdX49ZsVg7kFt.htm

Anup.

Lol unlucky! Should always tripple check addresses, imagine if that was 2586 btc you just sent xD
Ya mate, Usually im careful on what i am doing but It happened first time in my entire crypto career lol.. I actually mistakenly copied address from address book while submitting withdrawal address, not from receive coins section where my address belongs . One more lesson in life, luckily it was not that expensive Smiley
Rich List   N/A   
Received   2,607.61000073 LOL 2 transactions (2 vins)   in 2 transactions (2 vins)

WTF just happened??? I withdrew 2586 LOL from bittrex to some unknown address?  Shocked

I processed myself lol.. its not really unknown address, but i sent on wrong address so i dont think bittrex gonna do anything. I was so careless while copying wallet address. I can see my coins sitting well here but not sure whose address is that   Embarrassed

Hey guys i figured out where this transaction went.. This transaction went to one guy's address whom i sent some LOL in IRC last month, so if you are still reading this thread then please check your wallet. I am not asking coins back as i lost them already from my side unless you are generous and wanna return coins back to me Tongue Just writing here to let you know you have coins in your wallet so you ll not destroy or delete your wallet before you know you have coins there and will use those coins instead or may be donate to devs for other development.

Anup.

Lol unlucky! Should always tripple check addresses, imagine if that was 2586 btc you just sent xD
legendary
Rich List   N/A   

Anup.
Activity: 98
CraigsCoin Developer
Really good job guys Smiley

For all you idiots bashing the League Coin dev for his tweet "Sorrymin," he actually made this post on the minerals thread right before minerals released there esports betting in beta. It was a classy move. Nobody from minerals responded, and the minerals dev in turn announced that they will include Leauge of Legends in their betting platform, which was not only a low blow for LOL but prob not the best idea considering MIN hasnt even made a polished platform for StarCraft yet and hasnt been able to get out of beta. League coin was respectful from the beginning, and just defending their coin which to the objective eye is far superior with all the features and quality of work.

And for the other clueless adolescent hooligans criticizing the name LOL, you should know that it doesnt stand for laugh out loud, it stands for league of legends and is the acronym universally know to LOL players. And this coins is targeted for those millions of players, not for clueless 14 year old greed muppets who just found out about altcoins. 

Hey guys, no offence to LoL devs meant, no low-blows nothing of a sort - we always respectful to fair competition. Besides we told everyone that we will be doing League of legends betting and Dota 2 betting platforms after SC II. We told it from the very beginning, and we still intend to do so.

Our plans about league of legends stands, but probably we will deal with Dota 2 first.
I aslo ask all minerals fans not to cause any fud in here - this is just immature and only making people angry. This definetly is not helping us.

Good luck to LoL dev team!
Activity: 208
Have been quietly following this coin, collecting where I can. Happy to see it going places and being developed. Will be putting my first bet, just agonizing over who to back :s  Grin
Activity: 70
Rich List   N/A   

Yeah then you can't do anything with that...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
in the words of the wise TSM!!! TSM!!!! TSM!!!! TSM!!!
legendary
Rich List   N/A   

Activity: 70
Rich List   N/A   

Rich List   N/A   

Did you do process the withdraw yourself?

legendary
Rich List   N/A   

Activity: 63
I am running a NEW giveaway for League of Legends players to help get more people outside of crypto interested in LeagueCoin. You must have at least 50 followers on twitter (to prevent someone from creating new accounts to get free coins). I bought 500 LOL for this giveaway which will work as follows:

1. Setup the tipbot on your LoL account like this - http://leaguecoin.co/landing_tipbot/ (NA & EUW & EUNE servers only right now)
2. Send a message to the tipbot that says "deposit" (without quotes) to get your address.
3. Post a screenshot on Twitter that shows the deposit address the tipbot gives you with the hashtags #LeagueCoin and #LeagueofLegends
4. Send me a message @CR69

The first 4 players to post the screenshot on twitter and send me a message will receive 25 LOL coins to use in tipping, betting at GGWP.co or the skin shop!
The first 2 players to post a video on youtube that shows the betting bot and the match in action will receive 200 LOL coins.
Pages:
Jump to: