Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 20. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
every coin sees a dump at one point or another. Bitcoin dumped from $1200 to $350 in one month, does that make it a scam?
And why are you dodging my questions? Stop being a coward.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Kowatian is that your other FUD account trying to play a good cop role? What happened to the price is people are dumping to catch the hype of other coins.
Let me ask you this question..if you don't like LOL, why would you waste your time on this thread? If you truly care about notifying the masses about scams, why arent you posting your insight on other threads, where the coins are actually scams? Why do you still linger here? I can name you 10 scam coins/threads, where you can troll in. But you remain here. So you are either a paid troll or want cheap coins...
see you also know that people are dumping this coin because this coin doesnt have any value, nice one realizing this point, finally Smiley
Kowatian is that your other FUD account trying to play a good cop role? What happened to the price is people are dumping to catch the hype of other coins.
Let me ask you this question..if you don't like LOL, why would you waste your time on this thread? If you truly care about notifying the masses about scams, why arent you posting your insight on other threads, where the coins are actually scams? Why do you still linger here? I can name you 10 scam coins/threads, where you can troll in. But you remain here. So you are either a paid troll or want cheap coins...
Hello
I am new at LoL-Coins, i spent a few dollars on it, but i dont have so much money... :/
Could somebody give me please some LoL Coins? My adress: LTCFfeqNm77CZsCQW6wKTHXCkZCBt9hcay
So much thanks Cheesy
To the midlane!!

what happened to the pricr??
Activity: 644
Hello
I am new at LoL-Coins, i spent a few dollars on it, but i dont have so much money... :/
Could somebody give me please some LoL Coins? My adress: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So much thanks Cheesy
To the midlane!!

you might want to delete that address please before thread gets shut down
Activity: 2
Hello
Could somebody give me please some LoL Coins? My adress:
So much thanks Cheesy
To the midlane!!

Hey mate, your not allowed to post wallet address in messages asking for coins (its against forum rules)  If you want to ask for donations add your wallet address to your signature.  ( maybe offer to tweet or promote it on League, add some value to the league community and you might get rewarded!)

Ok thanks for that information Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello
Could somebody give me please some LoL Coins? My adress:
So much thanks Cheesy
To the midlane!!

Hey mate, your not allowed to post wallet address in messages asking for coins (its against forum rules)  If you want to ask for donations add your wallet address to your signature.  ( maybe offer to tweet or promote it on League, add some value to the league community and you might get rewarded!)
Activity: 2
Hello
Could somebody give me please some LoL Coins? My adress: LTCFfeqNm77CZsCQW6wKTHXCkZCBt9hcay
So much thanks Cheesy
To the midlane!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
no news yet?
Finally people realize that this coin is an IPO premine scam, nothing special, and a video with only texts and shades...anyone can make such a video, you probably just downloaded a template and put in some texts and say you made an amazing video, LOL please show some skill and effort

All this account does is troll League coin with lies and FUDs.  Never posted any facts to back up there claim, why continue to troll unless you have an ulterior motive....Cheap coins (they are cheap enough get them while you can)  or is it because there is little to no volume of people selling at this price you feel the need to try an recoup what you sold)

Awesome work on the skin shop Leaguecoin!  Keep up the great work!

He quoted a post from June 4th. "Finally" haha.
Activity: 644
Is there any LoL tournament that we could sponsor? Like if we get a pot together to put along side the main prize pool and have a giveaway for ppl on the twitch channel of the tournament?
the site will not come out on july 10th, devs are not pro enough, tell devs to post some screenshots of the website plz, otherwise everything is just bullsht

You created an account just to troll League coin....Why?

Dev has delivered so far on every promise so I am inclined to believe!  Once the masses start looking for the next thing after anon... They will find League coin!
LMAO.i think this guy is part retarded.If u going to troll atleast dont be a weak prick and use your main account u weak fuk. Grin.everything you have been saying are just out right lies.anyone who read can see that.stop wasting your time in here.go back to your helmet and crayons

P.S. stop eating your crayons
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
no news yet?
Finally people realize that this coin is an IPO premine scam, nothing special, and a video with only texts and shades...anyone can make such a video, you probably just downloaded a template and put in some texts and say you made an amazing video, LOL please show some skill and effort

All this account does is troll League coin with lies and FUDs.  Never posted any facts to back up there claim, why continue to troll unless you have an ulterior motive....Cheap coins (they are cheap enough get them while you can)  or is it because there is little to no volume of people selling at this price you feel the need to try an recoup what you sold)

Awesome work on the skin shop Leaguecoin!  Keep up the great work!
no news yet?
Activity: 22
Hey Guys

I just sent an email to MintPal asking to be added to their 'Coin Voting" page, If anyone else wants to send an email the address is [email protected].

Cheers
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
TipBot for all servers and skin shop will be down for maintenance, ETA 5 hours.

All back up now!
TipBot for all servers and skin shop will be down for maintenance, ETA 5 hours.
Activity: 518
How is the marketing going guys, the rest looks great as usual Smiley
euw tipbot offline Sad

Sorry server went down for a while, it's up now.
Activity: 56
Also don't forget the live streaming and advertising space at http://www.own3d.tv/
Activity: 43
I suggest that we should have a multipool, how do u think guys ?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: