Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 17. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Dev will you be integrating the ESports betting into the wallet also after the July 10 release?

We might consider that, and right now for GGWP.CO, we are not going to build only the best League of Legends Esport betting site, but the best E-sport betting site which including League of Legends, StarCraft, CS:GO and DOTA!

YES!!! Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dev will you be integrating the ESports betting into the wallet also after the July 10 release?

We might consider that, and right now for GGWP.CO, we are not going to build only the best League of Legends Esport betting site, but the best E-sport betting site which including League of Legends, StarCraft, CS:GO and DOTA!
Activity: 192
This is probably the most active I have ever seen a developer. Great news! Great coin!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Fantastic news!  Letting Twitch viewers see Leaguecoin in action will basically be free advertisement.   HUGE!
Activity: 206
price moving up with nice support coming in xD
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Activity: 644
what is wrong with this guys "kowaitian".did some one upset him.lol.everything he post in here is complete rubbish and just outright lies.i know no one listen to him.but really he just so annoying.he needs to move on if he doesnt like this coin.
Activity: 225
I believe many people have been waiting for next move from LeagueCoin for a very long time, and now it's the time.

LeagueCoin has experienced the one of most smooth launch in crypto, as well as PoW stage, and now LeagueCoin is full PoS with 19.9% yearly interest. The dev team has successfully finished the first stage of LeagueCoin development, so now:

Introducing LeagueCoin Stage 2 Roadmap

1. LeagueCoin Promo Campaign:

a. Twitch giveaways, we will contact 3 to 5 Twitch channels to host giveaways for LeagueCoin, targeting 1000 League of Legends players. We will donate 6000 LOL from our team member for this campaign. Donations from community are welcome too. Donation address: LLGEHE4CWg8HRPVr7ScyVV31jEePrCU71Y

b. League of Legends related websites promo, we will contact League of Legends news & fans websites to feature LeagueCoin, to introduce our coin including the first TipBot for League of Legends to more players.

2. League of Legends TipBot V2.1 update coming up this week.

3. BattleBot League of Legends BettingBot will be public beta this week too.

4. The League of Legends Esport betting site GGWP.CO launch on 10th July, or even earlier.

5. People seems to love anonymity, so why not?

6. Want those League of Legends pro players like Doublelift and Scarra to teach you how to play beter? Introducing LeagueCoin Online Class, we will be inviting Diamond and even Challenger players to host classes for paid players. And of course, we will only accept LeagueCoin.

AWESOME NEWS! Dev has always delivered.

I'm one of the IPO investors.  I kept all my coins and added a bit more with the price so affordable now.  It's bound to go up soon!
Activity: 206
I believe many people have been waiting for next move from LeagueCoin for a very long time, and now it's the time.

LeagueCoin has experienced the one of most smooth launch in crypto, as well as PoW stage, and now LeagueCoin is full PoS with 19.9% yearly interest. The dev team has successfully finished the first stage of LeagueCoin development, so now:

a. Twitch giveaways, we will contact 3 to 5 Twitch channels to host giveaways for LeagueCoin, targeting 1000 League of Legends players. We will donate 6000 LOL from our team member for this campaign. Donations from community are welcome too. Donation address: LLGEHE4CWg8HRPVr7ScyVV31jEePrCU71Y

b. League of Legends related websites promo, we will contact League of Legends news & fans websites to feature LeagueCoin, to introduce our coin including the first TipBot for League of Legends to more players.

4. The League of Legends Esport betting site GGWP.CO launch on 10th July, or even earlier.

6. Want those League of Legends pro players like Doublelift and Scarra to teach you how to play beter? Introducing LeagueCoin Online Class, we will be inviting Diamond and even Challenger players to host classes for paid players. And of course, we will only accept LeagueCoin.

This is amazing! Good job mr dev

Absolutely fantastic! I searched the donation addy but it didn't come up in the block explorer.  Will send a few coins once its live!

The addy is right but since there is no transaction so it does not show up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Absolutely fantastic! I searched the donation addy but it didn't come up in the block explorer.  Will send a few coins once its live!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

AHhhhhhhh fuck yeeeah! I love it, keep it up dev!!!
This is fantastic news! Looking forward to next week.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
loving the coin Smiley happy i listed it in my report!
Activity: 76

OMG  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Perhaps this is an option for making it easier for people to obtain leaguecoin directly with fiat?

https://prypto.com/?pg=qLS1s6rPyeLp5g==

Looks like a neat option to consider.

A big one would be now that Cryptsy has USD markets to get LOL added to the exchange.  That way even if it doesn't have a USD/Partner you just have to trade to USD/BTC then BTC to LOL but at least on the same exchange is quite easy!
what happened to the price and volume guys, i thought you guys said this is going to the moon, you guys shouldve listened cuz this coin is fukin scam

Oh really? Please provide reason that this is a scam. Have you seen the tipbot? The skin shop? Can you point me towards another altcoin which has those? Are you an idiot? Do you think that every time a market goes down that it means "scam"? In case you aren't intelligent enough to derive the implications of that yourself: that would mean everything is a scam. Oh and once again, how about you post on here with your real account you fucking coward. Do you really expect anybody to listen to a thing you say when they can look through your post history and see that all of your posts are spreading unsupported FUD here on this thread. You were literally made for one thing- to troll this thread.. What an existence!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Perhaps this is an option for making it easier for people to obtain leaguecoin directly with fiat?

https://prypto.com/?pg=qLS1s6rPyeLp5g==

Looks like a neat option to consider.

A big one would be now that Cryptsy has USD markets to get LOL added to the exchange.  That way even if it doesn't have a USD/Partner you just have to trade to USD/BTC then BTC to LOL but at least on the same exchange is quite easy!
what happened to the price and volume guys, i thought you guys said this is going to the moon, you guys shouldve listened cuz this coin is fukin scam
Pages:
Jump to: