Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 15. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey good job Dev really goods news !

I come to report a bug in the bettingbot. I just finish a game 1v1 in the Howling Abyss, that was teh 1rst time I try it.
I lost the game but the bot say me I am the winner

[2:07] LeagueCoinTipBot: You two haven't fought yet!

Hey, you just won the fight! Coins were sent to you! It will be shown in your balance in 10 mins!

How the bot know who is the winner ?

I am in the EUW server and btw the skinshop will be available on our region soon?

I'll take a look, right now too busy with GGWP.CO Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
good future for this coin Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
no, we have decided before the match that 1rst blood is the winner, then we just push to finish
my nexus was destroyed, but the bot says that I am the winner
Activity: 31
hey good job Dev really goods news !

I come to report a bug in the bettingbot. I just finish a game 1v1 in the Howling Abyss, that was teh 1rst time I try it.
I lost the game but the bot say me I am the winner

[2:07] LeagueCoinTipBot: You two haven't fought yet!

Hey, you just won the fight! Coins were sent to you! It will be shown in your balance in 10 mins!

How the bot know who is the winner ?

I am in the EUW server and btw the skinshop will be available on our region soon?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Very Very nice ! Respect !

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've completed the most important part of LeagueCoin ecosystem, you can now purchase LeagueCoin via PayPal!

You can do it right on LeagueCoin official website http://leaguecoin.co, at the HOW TO GET LEAGUECOIN section.

Note:

1. Coins will be delivered in 24 hours, an Email will be sent to you after coins being delivered.
2. No refund after LeagueCoin has been delivered.
3. Price is subject to change without prior notice.
4. To avoid fraud users can only purchase small amount of coins for now.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wo, that's big.  Going to make it easy for people to get leaguecoin.   Will the 24 hours be sped up in the future?
Activity: 76
Holy crap you guys just keep delivering more and more! Love your dedication devs! Other alt coins would kill for this functionality!!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've completed the most important part of LeagueCoin ecosystem, you can now purchase LeagueCoin via PayPal!

You can do it right on LeagueCoin official website http://leaguecoin.co, at the HOW TO GET LEAGUECOIN section.

Note:

1. Coins will be delivered in 24 hours, an Email will be sent to you after coins being delivered.

And the dev keeps delivering on promises!!
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Activity: 560

Note:

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Going to donate some too.  Dev is here to stay.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Yes there are other coins that are trying to go for the gaming business but i can say for sure that LeagueCoin is the one with the most dedicated dev. It is also the coin with the most innovations from this coins !
This coins has soooo much potential, its just waiting to explode.

Yeah definitely not even high on volume yet its shooting up wait til it hits 100+ volume price will rocket along with LoL and bet usage.
Activity: 518
Yes there are other coins that are trying to go for the gaming business but i can say for sure that LeagueCoin is the one with the most dedicated dev. It is also the coin with the most innovations from this coins !
This coins has soooo much potential, its just waiting to explode.
The following is the LeagueCoin ecosystem we are building right now, and so far we've finished 80%

Activity: 56
The serious advantage Leaguecoin has over Minerals is the WORKING INGAME BOT, synergistic with the wallet. Min Betting website is only beta preview. LOL Dev I'm sure (who has had a longer time) , should also release the Full League website very soon.... Once that is done and the fiat gateway is in place then all the structure is finished and delivered as promised, Then we should see an awesome coin get even more brilliance.

Great Job , Superior coin.

(p.s I still love Minerals aswell  Kiss)
Activity: 19
Dev,

really great work!!   Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Someone mentioned that Minerals [MIN] would not only target the Starcraft II fanbase, but also the League of Legends and Dota 2 fanbases. Can anyone confirm or deny that? And, if confirmed, how do you feel that Minerals compares to LeagueCoin [LOL]?

The way that MIN was distributed freaks me out. closed source at launch with only private mining pools ran by the devs... I haven't touched it for that reason alone. Also, so far, it looks like it is all promises with nothing delivered yet. Which, in combination with the way it was launched/distributed, has me very suspicious as to why it has a higher marketcap and volume compared to Leaguecoin which was first and has already begun delivering on its promises (TipBot and skin shop)...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
A LeagueCoin article will be up on later today on http://CryptoArticles.com , stay tuned Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: