Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 21. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome , now just to get the fiat gateway open , and inform the LOL population  Grin

Keep up the good work and keep us informed. I will start spreading the word on League guildsites next week.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce the LeagueCoin Skin Shop!

http://leaguecoin.co/shop/

How does it work?

1. You can find the skin you like on http://leaguecoin.co/shop/

2. Follow the instructions on the website, add 'LeagueCoinShop' to your friend list.

3. You will need to first have a wallet on TipBot, and you will be using coins on your TipBot wallet to buy items! (How to use TipBot?)

4. After placed a order, the skin code will be sent to you via chat in 24 hours!

5. Redeem the code in game, and you are good to go!

(Only for NA server now)

Niiiiiiice!! Haha and take that, fudders!! Dev delivers again as promised!

Going to buy a skin later tonight  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Wow I am soooo jealous of the NA server right now!!!! Fantastic work dev's!  Another feature delivered before scheduled date Grin  Grin  Grin Amazing!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Stop trolling and support the hard work and effort put in by the dev. Together with a good community it will go to the moon. Trolling will only hinder it. Greed for cheaper prices will backfire like its doing with other great coins right now, I wont give any names though. Fudding for cheap coins is scummy. Besides its already at the floor, no need to be greedy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce the LeagueCoin Skin Shop!

http://leaguecoin.co/shop/

How does it work?

1. You can find the skin you like on http://leaguecoin.co/shop/

2. Follow the instructions on the website, add 'LeagueCoinShop' to your friend list.

3. You will need to first have a wallet on TipBot, and you will be using coins on your TipBot wallet to buy items! (How to use TipBot?)

4. After placed a order, the skin code will be sent to you via chat in 24 hours!

5. Redeem the code in game, and you are good to go!

(Only for NA server now)

Is there any LoL tournament that we could sponsor? Like if we get a pot together to put along side the main prize pool and have a giveaway for ppl on the twitch channel of the tournament?
the site will not come out on july 10th, devs are not pro enough, tell devs to post some screenshots of the website plz, otherwise everything is just bullsht

Yes we are sorry that we are not pro enough to build a website in one hour.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Is there any LoL tournament that we could sponsor? Like if we get a pot together to put along side the main prize pool and have a giveaway for ppl on the twitch channel of the tournament?
the site will not come out on july 10th, devs are not pro enough, tell devs to post some screenshots of the website plz, otherwise everything is just bullsht

Lol why so angry?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

You created an account just to troll League coin....Why?

Dev has delivered so far on every promise so I am inclined to believe!  Once the masses start looking for the next thing after anon... They will find League coin!
Activity: 84
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Perhaps I should buy some and sell them on eBay?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
you can spend money to buy things like gold bars for papa pear saga in the google play store, why can't we use them for buying LOL?
Activity: 868
Looking forward to all of that. I will buy my first LoL skin if I can buy it with LOL.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Trying to find some sort of upcoming release schedule for my twitter (@MeshCents). Can you remind me and everyone else reading this of the upcoming news events? I remember some things were happening in the first third of July. Betting site? BattleBot?

Going to keep looking. I'll edit this post with what I find.

[Update: Found]

Timeline for LeagueCoin projects in the next couple weeks:

The week of 1st July:
1. TipBot V2.1 updates
2. Skin Shop Beta

The week of 7th July:
1. GGWP.CO launch (10th July)

More exciting projects coming soon! Stay tuned!
Can you please update the website to list Poloniex as an exchange ?

Updated!
Paypal can still be used , provided detailed records are kept , incoming/outgoing wallets , transactions ID's etc .
This can be used as evidence that the goods/services were received and avoid any charge backs.
If the buyer wishes to return their LOL from a transaction they can send it back via wallet and receive a refund that way.
Again with all wallets and transaction ID's recorded
A set limit per transaction can also be applied to help with this .
Activity: 22
Can you please update the website to list Poloniex as an exchange ?
I think Woz is ok , just looks to me like a small player who is a little impatient..

Peace  Cool
Hey i'm newbie too  Tongue

To the forums that is. I recognised a real market niche in the growing interest in e-sports, cryptocurrencies and the multi million dollar betting industry.
And finally decided to get a forum account.

We've seen all this before , people too used to pnd returns. If they dont see profits within 24hrs they jump ship and try for the next pump and dump.

There are some really good coins out there at the moment , with really solid developers. LOL is one.

We know the roadmap , Players Bots, Marketplace , Betting Website , and extra services such as ease of use for players to purchase LOL.

We know the timeline, and we also know there are only 2.5 million coins in circulation at the moment.

The order book looks thin on both sides , its the calm before the storm... its actually good , every1 can get LOL for a bargain price.

Not selling at a low price is the same as buying at a low price... us investors are in it for the long term , not weekly fluctuations which amount to
only crumbs in the long term.

Pages:
Jump to: