Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort! - page 31. (Read 51752 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Yes, good job nervix. www.comkort.com looks like professional designed. Do you know where they are located.
Looks like they will start in a well prepared environment.

I think they are located in russia, because they support two languages, english for international and russian...  

Their twitter account mentions 3 russian speaking countries, that are involved.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Yes, good job nervix. www.comkort.com looks like professional designed. Do you know where they are located.

I think they are located in russia, because they support two languages, english for international and russian...  
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
indeed there are some news - the new upcoming exchange Comkort has desided to add LeproCoin as one of the first altcoins listed.
Today we've recieved an official approvement.
Comkort is a new fancy cryptocoin exchange, that is going to launch in February 2014

great news...  good job... Grin

www.Kraken.com starts with similar good design a technical environment in last autum, but only really big ones are traded there.

indeed there are some news - the new upcoming exchange Comkort has desided to add LeproCoin as one of the first altcoins listed.
Comkort is a new fancy cryptocoin exchange, that is going to launch in February 2014

great news...  good job... Grin
any news of an exchange foe lepro.  Huh

Activity: 224
any news of an exchange foe lepro.  Huh
I'm a critic with valid arguments, not a troll. But everyone who read my warning can think for themselves. Do a little research into premines and instamines and decide for yourself how much money this is worth.

I can't understand your critic, the LPC is now since about three weeks public on bitcointalk, every could mine these time, that is no instamine. Other miner told me that they could mine about 4 -7K in these three weeks...   but everybody could do this...   why haven't you do it too?

And the few day befor it goes public this coin was mined from the members of a russian forum, there is no small devteam with big wallets like other coins.

So it was a smooth fair start, no orphanparty, no unreachable pools....    what do you think how many coins the miners lost on other coins because the pool db are crashed in the first hours after start a coin...   
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
don´t feed the troll longer bashing this threat here

I'm a critic with valid arguments, not a troll. But everyone who read my warning can think for themselves. Do a little research into premines and instamines and decide for yourself how much money this is worth.

I just feed him.... how many % Premine Moon coin had ? I dont care what you think, or how you run your life.

You are not mining this coin ? You dont have a wallet and LPC in it ? So all you do is cruise the forum all day long an take care of the poor ppl who will get scammed, of course, from every new coin there is.

oh btw, how much premine BTC had ? I dont remember....
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

legendary
Well you should better check this forum for leprocoin giveaway. Dev himself gave tons of it for everybody.

Ppl like you is the problem. You allways want it fair! free! first!

When a coin without premine is launched, diff under 0.002 or so, you cry when you didnt get 1 million first hour of mining: Blame it on the big boys...
You got no idea of running a coin, a pool or anything. It costs lots of time and money, why the hell should I do it for free ?
Of course you HAVE TO premine and take care what you do.

When Euro was invented 2000 and 2002, you would be on the street and blaming the goverment or the money a scam ?!
You know what ? Euro banks had tons of euro in their banks and only gave out a small amount to the ppl.

Mr robin hood of the coins, carry on.

"most of the premine was given away" Proof ? Also, how are they spread out ? Who has those adresses ?

People like me who want it fair are the problem ? What kind of logic is that ?
Also, your comparisons don't make any sense.

I'm not crying, and frankly I don't care because I wont be owning these coins. I'm simply warning newbies not to fall for this.

There are so many better options out there then this crap coin. Let's see where this coin is in three months. ( hint ; same place as 90% of other altcoins : worthless. )

Don't be so gullible dude. Or don't lie here to manupulate newbies.
COOOL  Grin  -  Now we have nearly everything ..... i hope exchange will follow soon to get more miners
Hi guys,
we've got an international message board for LPC miners and traders!
Feel free to join it now - http://leprocoin.org/forum/

great...     Smiley
Hi guys,
we've got an international message board for LPC miners and traders!
Feel free to join it now - http://leprocoin.org/forum/
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Well you should better check this forum for leprocoin giveaway. Dev himself gave tons of it for everybody.

Ppl like you is the problem. You allways want it fair! free! first!

When a coin without premine is launched, diff under 0.002 or so, you cry when you didnt get 1 million first hour of mining: Blame it on the big boys...
You got no idea of running a coin, a pool or anything. It costs lots of time and money, why the hell should I do it for free ?
Of course you HAVE TO premine and take care what you do.

When Euro was invented 2000 and 2002, you would be on the street and blaming the goverment or the money a scam ?!
You know what ? Euro banks had tons of euro in their banks and only gave out a small amount to the ppl.

Mr robin hood of the coins, carry on.

"most of the premine was given away" Proof ? Also, how are they spread out ? Who has those adresses ?

legendary
In! Love this coin - going to be BIG!

Not pre-mined, just very few people knew about it. First major coin from Russia as far as I know.

A launch with only a few people in the know equals a pre-mine.  ( check out this blog, Hazard explains it very clearly : http://cryptolife.net/the-anatomy-of-a-scamcoin-7-things-to-know-before-investing-in-an-altcoin/ )

How to keep alive, support and build up coins and it´s community around without a premine HuhHuh??
Can you explain this instad of bashing a coin you have nothing to do with ?

Never before seen such a responsible acting devteam than here !

Yes I can explain that.

First you need to read that link I posted though. Did you ? Ok.

If miners mine the coin in a fair way, i.e. as many as possible get a chance to mine it while the difficulty is low, it will be distributed more fairly. There will be more people holding smaller ammounts, as opposed to a few holding large ammounts.

This group of holders will have an interest in building a community just like an "insiders" group, and the price of the coin is likely to be more stable.

The thing with "insiders" ( in this cas that Russian forum and the coin devs )  is that they have a huge influence on the price of the coin. They got their coin super-cheap, so they are likely to dump a large ammount at the first sign of trouble. If the market dept of the coin is shallow ( and it usually is for a new coin ) it can't survive a large sell.

A crash in price kills young coins. All the people who bought after the instamine will be screwed by the "insiders". That's why a premine like that is unfair. People who have that much coin from just a day or two of mining have no right to take money from people who arrive just moments after launch.

A premine simply puts to much power and responsibility in to the hands of the person holding the wallet. Are you going to trust your money to someone you don't know ? It's a very bad idea ( trust me, I've been there Smiley

This coin smells like a scam. Don't take my word on it, read up on premines. They have a very solid track record of screwing the little guy.

Also this is not the first Russian coin. ( check out RUcoin )

National flavored coins are a gimmick.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
hey guys!

Why network hashrate is so low?

Good news: LPC coming to exchange-market soon!

approved, we are in productive negotiations, but we have to be patient for a while.
in the meantime i hope our supporters will give us some hashpower, so it won't be too embarassing Smiley
come on guys, we count on you!

... and one more 2.1 mh/s rig from me. Let´s push it. Leprocoin has the best artwork at the moment. And a real community. I like the fast block time. It´s fun to mine it solo. Every 1-5 min. a block is very nice to see... come on guys... with this diff it´s a winner. Mother russia is waiting for you.

In Soviet Russia, you mine for coins that sound like Leprechaun and has the Jason hockey mask for a logo. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: